' A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out '
I'm a hopeless romantic, hopelessly sensitive and hopelessly in love with all nature.....
....so basically I'm just hopeless!
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 90,378 photos, 12,218 members
- Self-Portrait Café (SPC) 31,732 photos, 4,156 members
- Funny self portrait 4,317 photos, 1,574 members
- Self portrait. 21,976 photos, 2,420 members
- Self Ego 40,284 photos, 3,683 members
- Nikon Camera Club 24,015 photos, 2,359 members
- The Lightshop 438 photos, 74 members
- Hurricane-Sandy 4,771 photos, 650 members
- Creative self-portraits. 218,230 photos, 18,868 members
- Blinkagain Level 1 P1 A3 / sorry no children 252,269 photos, 13,662 members
- Super Group Photographic 198,508 photos, 4,249 members
- body self portrait 11,175 photos, 4,477 members
- Moments of Life 31,669 photos, 865 members
- Self-Portraits! 477,304 photos, 44,433 members
- Narcissism 8,742 photos, 695 members
- The Beauty of Girls and Women P1/C2 195,323 photos, 10,329 members
- Flickr Model 50,924 photos, 3,840 members
- SoulScapes *Invite Only* Post 1 Award 2 9,819 photos, 694 members
- Cause You Are Beautiful 4,413 photos, 410 members
- UNIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS 1,279 photos, 45 members
- Memories are photographs that records the heart 9,315 photos, 397 members
- Pictures That Tell A Story!Please Comment On Picture Next To U 429 photos, 46 members
- close to nature group 33,069 photos, 879 members
- I am... 32,513 photos, 3,033 members
- All Wildlife Photography 38,512 photos, 697 members
- T-shirt Over-Your-Head 15 photos, 21 members
- The masculine portrait 111 photos, 86 members
- ♥ Nature Treasures ♥ 5,189 photos, 478 members
- Portrait Showroom 3,865 photos, 531 members
- living in harmony with nature 28,082 photos, 1,365 members
- Unusually Perfect Poses [P1C1!] 392 photos, 96 members
- ``IN TOUCH WITH NATURE``/p1/c2 37,023 photos, 2,951 members
- A Lifetime of Self-Portraits 20,615 photos, 1,885 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 101,091 photos, 6,740 members
- Flickr ♥♥♥ Friends 17,701 photos, 739 members
- Seasons on me 31,051 photos, 1,435 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 192,995 photos, 16,477 members
- Photos of you, Taken by you. 344 photos, 56 members
- sweetness of life with nature 12,974 photos, 927 members
- Rate My Bird of Prey 20 photos, 11 members
- Autoportrait 116,797 photos, 10,281 members
- Nothing Like the Sun 2,710 photos, 197 members
- Friends of the Badger Unite! 1,053 photos, 79 members
- Badgers! 2,428 photos, 371 members
- Me Again Monday: LAST SPACE FOR THEME CHOOSER! 4,741 photos, 469 members
- HEAVEN & EARTH ! Welcome ~ NATURE Only ~ Post 1 , Award 1 27,682 photos, 1,089 members
- Hit -Me- With- Your- Best -Shot 29,806 photos, 724 members
- pure nature ~ Natur pur: 2 comments 19,980 photos, 1,559 members
- The Two Olly's Selection 1,000 photos, 38 members
- BW Portraits 751 photos, 178 members
"Incredibly beautiful and romantic photostream! Thank you!"
24th February, 2012
"What can I say about Carl that hasn't been said before?
He's a great photo pal and often reflects those 'hard to share' emotions in his images and words that us mere mortals find so hard to do!
Thanks Carl, keep at it and stay with us!"
21st October, 2011
am_kaiser [InConSTant] says:
"Your work is always truly inspirational and to aspire to....
Your truly masterfully taken photos are of a standard that is rarly seen today..............a pleasure every single one........!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for beeing such a constant supporter also:=)
21st October, 2011
"creative and inspiring ~
beautiful work here"
11th October, 2011
JM Brea says:
"Carl has a special sensitivity
and collecting in each of his photographs
You seem a nice guy ... rather it is a good guy
Glad to have you in my contacts
Thank you for sharing Carl"
12th June, 2011
"You Are REally an amazing photographer....
you have photographed beauty in your photos WOW =D"
7th May, 2011
"Such is a brilliant photographer. It is always a pleasure to see your uploads my friend."
4th March, 2011
Light ᶤˢ ᵒᶠᶠ says:
"Carl is a wonderful photographer and a great friend!
The way he presents nature is simply adorable.
Thanks for sharing this beauty."
22nd January, 2011
Black Cat Photos says:
"i love wildlife and nature shots so was thrilled to find carl’s work! i cant add much to the above only that every one of his shots has a definite ‘ahhhh’ factor – or ‘wow’ factor! a hugely enjoyable viewing – and very inspirational!! and must-see stream for sure! luv m xxx"
28th December, 2010
"Carl is a great photgrapher with a charming personality!
I have only recently been a contact of Carl's and
I love his bird pictures and his great captures of light.
His enthusiasm is great and I appreciate his visits and support.
Somerset look like a fantastic place that I will have to visit sometime.
Keep up the great work Carl.
23rd December, 2010
"I always look forward to Carl's photos as they are always beautiful and varied. Every photo is so well composed and colourful. I particularly like the wildlife and poppies, but they are all superb.
It is obvious from Carl's photostream that he sees beauty all around him. Someone said I had rose tinted spectacles once. I do not think it was supposed to be a compliment but I am so pleased that I have them. I can see Carl has a pair too.
Carl is a super Flickr friend, who always gives thoughtful constructive comments on photos. It is a pleasure to have 'met' him on Flickr.
Keep taking and uploading those lovely photos Carl.
14th December, 2010
The Shutterbug Eye™ says:
"The world through Carl's eyes is beautiful. His nature photos capture the true beauty of nature and tell a story all at once."
30th November, 2010
freaky goldie says:
"Carl is a wonderful photographer. I fell in love with his work from the first time I saw it. I still recall it's one of his beautiful poppy flowers collection. After that day, I have tried to visit all of his posts as they all brighten up my day...
I also love the way he looks at the world. Very small usual things can look very beautiful through his lens.
Thank you for sharing those beautiful images which always make me smile. Also, thanks for being a good friend.
28th July, 2010
"I have come to know and love viewing Carls photos, his passion and love of Photography shows through in the sheer quality of his work giving other lesser souls something to aspire to. About a year ago now i wrote to Carl and ask if he would be so kind as to allow me the use of some of his photos to donate with other friends from Flickr and accross the world, to help raise funds for local charity work and support in our community. Some of his work has gone to make greeting cards, that have been sold at various fund raising functions with all 100% of the sale going to the charity, to date thanks to Carl and my other friends who so kindly took it in there hearts to support me in this work, have helped me raise well over £200 in various functions and ALL the funds have been given to various local charities, my contribution, been some of my photos and whatever it costs me to make the greeting cards.
Thank you Carl, not only for your kind heart, but also for the wonderful Photos that you produce and bring joy and happiness to the many whom get to view them. Bless you my friend.
Regards John Agrel Smith: Somerset Camera Club."
16th February, 2010
eva gardner says:
"I don't know Carl, but already see his Big Heart ;) The photography says it itself. Over thousand of contacts must agree too!
Lovely to meet you, Englishman. Eva"
24th November, 2009
Tony's Place .... says:
"Quote Carl wrote me today and it gave me such a lift! I have decided to write a few myself to give that pleasure to others. Starting with this great guy ... Carl.
His photographic tallent is plain to see and it has inspired me to do better. I am a "point and shooter!" who wants to do better. With friends like Carl, I will: o)
His pictures always give me pleasure and I am sure he is a perfect contact and friend.
15th October, 2009
Rui Nunеs says:
"Carl's photostream is an absolute must for anyone who is into quality photography. Not just the quality is perfect, but you can tell that he does indeed have "the eye" for it as obviously, pictures don't take themselves.
A true pleasure to have in a contact list!"
7th September, 2009
"Amazing photostream, very sensitive and wonderful pictures, go on with your wonderful work!"
31st July, 2009
"I came across Carls' Photostream two days ago and this testimonial is two days overdue. I believe you can tell allot about a person by what they give to the world. Carls pictures are filled with so much emotion and feel for the subjects he captures they give pleasure and joy to the viewer. Do yourself a favor and view his world. Thanks Carl, I look forward everyday to your posts."
17th July, 2009
"Well Carl, I decided to make your day!!
You are without doubt one of the finest contributors to the Flickr website.
You have a wonderful eye for simplicity, colour and detail with every shot emerging as a masterpiece.
I enjoy visiting your page."
16th July, 2009
songbird who sings says:
"Carl, I have just become your Flickr contact, but I must say what an amazing photostream you have! Your bird shots are simply beautiful. You definetly have an 'eye' for photography and an incredible talent. Can't wait to see what your next shots will be! :)
3rd July, 2009
Rob Hickey says:
"When you say you have a good eye for a picture, you are clearly telling the truth! Some of your shots are better than a professional could take. It has been a privilage viewing your excellent work. Keep posting please!!!"
23rd June, 2009
- November 2008
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Traffic Management