- Alorika Mag Contributor Search 481 photos, 205 members
- Urban Outfitters 39,923 photos, 8,047 members
- Urge Magazine 2,240 photos, 196 members
- kaleidoscopic lives 4,399 photos, 1,160 members
- The Unexposed Magazine 2,450 photos, 506 members
- Parle moi 70 photos, 5 members
- v-e-l-l-u-m 12,932 photos, 1,187 members
- lightstuff///darkmatter 1,229 photos, 186 members
- if you leave 4,069 photos, 1,481 members
- dreaming state 1,371 photos, 1,302 members
- carnival blood 200 photos, 27 members
- SQUIRTLE SQUAD 21 photos, 22 members
- Headless Days 91 photos, 34 members
- the two headed rabbit 393 photos, 93 members
- Éclat Magazine 1,206 photos, 539 members
- little dreamers 441 photos, 557 members
- thérapie 148 photos, 164 members
- In bed. 615 photos, 273 members
- Film-Grain 11,804 photos, 2,101 members
- filmspiration 23,058 photos, 1,162 members
- Say No To The New Flickr Photo Page 12 photos, 1,365 members
- Respire 13,699 photos, 2,550 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX / PZ / 8x10 Color Shade Film 23,316 photos, 2,174 members
- pinkness 105 photos, 53 members
- in the real world 344 photos, 26 members
- walking and dreaming 16,709 photos, 1,146 members
- time feeler, cloud stealer 609 photos, 96 members
- *be free 315 photos, 80 members
- fotografi_ 27,509 photos, 1,331 members
- geist 107 photos, 10 members
- this is how I feel today* 8,023 photos, 545 members
- diamond earrings and a sideway's glance 972 photos, 165 members
- metal spine 1,059 photos, 561 members
- Saccades Project 25,800 photos, 1,177 members
- positivexposure 1,723 photos, 338 members
- bathed in colour 4,301 photos, 529 members
- fourteen-nineteen.com 19,670 photos, 2,250 members
- we all have a story to tell. 434 photos, 675 members
- quiet thoughts 1,720 photos, 205 members
- REMEMBER THIS NAME 28,787 photos, 1,911 members
- triangletriangle.com secret submission society 107,842 photos, 5,501 members
- Booooooom.com! 243,310 photos, 15,976 members
- "The Virgin Suicides" - photos inspired by the book or film 4,660 photos, 762 members
- A Stop 15,057 photos, 2,119 members
- Une Femme est Une Femme 1,055 photos, 520 members
- FÖRÄLSKELSE 2,340 photos, 388 members
- Please Just Wait Another Day 260 photos, 182 members
- VOGUE SPACE 2,212 photos, 243 members
- simply breathtaking 956 photos, 515 members
- Young Photographers NYC MEETUP 1 photo, 18 members
"why i haven't written you one of these yet, i don't know. your photos are are absolutely amazing. they tell stories. they make you feel like you've traveled back in time. they are magic. never ever stop. you are amazing."
7th March, 2012
Helen Warner (airgarten) says:
"I love your world"
13th November, 2011
"Amber is made of magic. Her photographs are so evocative, so telling. I'm astonished by her creativity and by her vision. She is remarkably unique-her work is like no one else's. She will go extremely far. I can't wait to watch her grow."
4th April, 2011
laura zalenga says:
"soft, bright, beautiful, lovely.
full of life and emotions.
28th July, 2010
Jordan Blanchard says:
"I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES.
This girl is bound to be a somebody. Truly talented and unmistakably original."
14th July, 2010
"i'm so extreeemely jealous of her being so young and taking all of these amazingly beautiful photos, she's so inspiring, like wow"
21st June, 2010
nicolette clara says:
"Amber is truthfully one of my favorite photographers on flickr. You are so talented, and every one of your photographs is a beauty.
I don't know what else to say but you are such a wonderful inspiration to me, and I hope you just keep doing what you're doing and achieve good things.
- Nicolette ♥"
30th May, 2010
Chloë Wojewoda says:
"soft and atmospheric and darling
i wish i could write you the testimonial you deserve
but dayum gurl u gud"
19th May, 2010
Eleanor Hardwick says:
"MAKE ME A SANDWICH BITCH
this girl is a photographic and musical and sandwich genius"
19th May, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"You are 13...omg. You are so amazing, no incredible, no just just ahh mind numbing.
The stories in your pictures are incredible, i love that old fashioned style all of your photos hold. Cinematic I'd say.
I think you are one of the best young photographers here, and I hope to see you improve even more!
16th May, 2010
Francesca Jane Allen says:
"my other testimonial just called you adorable so i thought i should write a new one ahaahh
you're AMAZING seriously whyy couldn't i be this talented when i was your age, or the age i am now for that matter. so jealous of you. your photos are so dreamyyyy and lovely and ahh god seriously never put your camera down, or if you do let it be to film stuff because you're pretty darn good at that too."
16th May, 2010
"she‘s such a precious little miracle - her pictures come from classic stories and she is that character we all want to be
I wish you lived nearby - Id love to hide in childhood with you."
16th February, 2010
"Adelaide Rose consistently inspires me, and shocks me with her talent."
30th January, 2010
Katie Lionheart says:
"If I took the pictures you do at your age I would be so happy.
I can't imagine how you'll improve with time but I can't wait to see.
and your style is truly fantastic."
30th December, 2009
22nd December, 2009
lille allen says:
"I remember a time you commented on my photostream, on an old film picture... you said "I hate you for taking amazing pictures" that made me smile... because I have always considered you as an amazing photographer and great inspiration.
I love how all your pictures are different from each other, and how they always have this cool vintage look... that always makes me smile =D, doesn't matter if your description has the adjectives "boring" "lame" "sucking" or anything =D
You are the greatest 13 year old photographer I have ever seen"
18th December, 2009
ting s, says:
"the most amazing 13 year old photographer ever.
amber's photos blow my mind, and she's such an awesome person.
i can't wait to watch her photos continue to grow, because she's going to be famous one day."
18th December, 2009
eduarda b. says:
"Okay, Amber, you need a big, really big, testimonial
i'm sorry i'm not like sarah (sincerely.sarah) who can write really big testimonials, but i'm going to try, okay?
Once when i found you we were annoying hanna (Hanna lee') with our stupid challenge games by formspring (who's it?)
She didn't want to discover so i (stupid haha) looked for people with the word 'duck' in their names.
SO I FOUND YOU.
and i started favoriting all your photos because you really deserve it.
Amber i can say, with honest and happiness, that you are one of my best friends :)
Distance doesn't matter
What does matter is how strong this friendship can be
So i really really love you
And love your photos
And i love how you can make me hapy with your stupid funny posts on tumblr
And how you like Family Guy just like me
And how you are really really cool and have really really cool dresses
So yes, i can be the guy fixed your TV
i can be peter griffin
or even britney spears
but you should know i love you
THIS LOOKS A LOT CHEESY
yes you're magic
and i'm going to steal part of it
AND YOUR PHOTOS ARE REALLY REALLY AMAZING
and i need to stop writing 'really really'
i'll stop right now because i need to make my bed and organize my bedroom
but after that i'll edit this
because you deserve it
B-B-B-BIRD BIRD BIRD IS THE WORD
8th December, 2009
hola manola says:
"you are amazing,
i wish i had the simplicity and delicacy you have to show emotions in photos at your age.
i'm so happy for you :)"
21st November, 2009
Heather McCutcheon says:
"All of Adelaide Rose's photos are so inspiring! It's as if they all have their own little stories. They are so magical and dreamy, they even give a sense of nostaglia :) You're a very talented young lady so keep up the amazing work! :)"
1st November, 2009
"you are adorable, and your photos are adorable.
you are also incredible."
23rd October, 2009
"I have just come to the conclusion that I am madly and incredibly in love with each of Amber's photographs. To think that a thirteen year old's mind is this beautiful, this open to the world; it just blows my mind. Her photos have such a gentleness to them; a pure and everlasting beauty."
20th October, 2009
"i love you hair,
and what not."
18th October, 2009
"DAMN. i just discovered your stream like 2 minutes ago and i'm about to drop to my knees"
22nd September, 2009
cream tangerine says:
"HOW DO YOU DO IT? all your photos are flawless and cute and fluffy and UGH. you are so so talented."
11th September, 2009
Im only sleeping says:
"your the coolest 12 year old ever!"
28th August, 2009
"I found you around one minute and 43 seconds ago.... you are absolutely brilliant. Im excited to watch you grow."
19th August, 2009
Virginia Fenneltea says:
"Oh Amber you are one of the most talented kids I know.. please please please keep on doing such a wonderful work. What I like most about your photos is the delicate, innocent feeling. b e a u t i f u l"
26th July, 2009
Elly Uiterwijk says:
"jong en talentvol... haar foto's vertellen een verhaal..."
15th July, 2009
"Hmm, well, when I first stumbled across your profile a couple of days ago I thought, wow, this girl has talent, then I looked in depth into your photographs more and I fell more and more in love.
Your use of tones and colours are just, perfect and I admire you for that. You use light so nicely and have such a lovely habit to composition your shots perfectly. Which I love.
It is such a pleasure to see so much talent from a young age, I can't wait to watch your talent grow and grow.
Thank you for the inspiration, Jessica. x"
27th June, 2009
charlotte boeyden says:
"Amber! I'm thinking of the right words to say... you amaze me, you blow my mind! You are such an outstanding girl! Really, you blow me away! far, far away! How on earth are you 12?! Your work is fantastic in every single way... No seriously, no words are ever going to be sufficient. I was speechless when I found your stream. I still am. I felt so honoured you even liked my pictures.
I seriously can't wait to see more of you.
enjoy sigur ros :)"
21st June, 2009
"Even after only just adding Amber, I'm breathtaken. The sheer amount of skill behind her photography is stunning. And gee, I wish I had been so creative and brilliant at 12! I just know she'll go so far and be immensely successful! :)"
17th June, 2009
emma hope says:
"***amber ;], i just recently found your stream but i see so much budding talent and potential. and youre so younggggg! i wish i was as good as you when i was 12 ;] haha. ILY!"
17th June, 2009
lucie camp says:
"each photo she posts is so original and unique, and each time i look at her photostream i love it even more."
9th June, 2009
"it is so hard to believe that this girl is only twelve years old! she is incredibly talented and always has perfect tones and composition in all of her photos. she can only continue to improve since she is so young and i can't wait to see what she posts next!"
22nd May, 2009
beth retro says:
"this girl is creative, talented and basically an all round great photographer. she has so much potential and i can't wait to see more and more beautiful pictures from her. keep up the good work!"
14th May, 2009
victoria schofield says:
"this girls photos = amazing, refreshing, beautiful and so on. i love them. i'm surpised she doesn't have about a million people telling her this already! X"
10th May, 2009
- amber ortolano
- October 2008
- New York
- I am: