Happy, living, loving, dreaming, seeing, shooting...
- Landis Arboretum 82 photos, 14 members
- Geotagged: Maine 1,821 photos, 74 members
- Mac Addicts 32,610 photos, 7,989 members
- Light Stalking 37,494 photos, 2,458 members
- Adirondacks 10,084 photos, 1,045 members
- Waterfalls of New York State 11,221 photos, 696 members
- sixty-four colors 3,874 photos, 654 members
- Free Actions/Templates 435 photos, 794 members
- Epic Edits PhotoDump 42,102 photos, 1,822 members
- Parée Erica's Texture Extravaganza - Ch#29 Open Now 10,468 photos, 1,198 members
- Black and White 5,461,349 photos, 266,994 members
- It's an Addiction (Tutorials & Learning) 8,155 photos, 1,884 members
- Nikon D700 267,481 photos, 14,234 members
- Infrared Landscapes 5,830 photos, 892 members
- Soulful Textures and Actions 2,453 photos, 629 members
- GhostWorks - Challenge Open + Winners Named! 12,370 photos, 1,231 members
- FRAMEs & BORDERs for use 1,452 photos, 1,065 members
- Photographers' Rights. 239 photos, 3,583 members
- Monochrome Monday 4,037 photos, 425 members
- Clicking and enjoying 19,679 photos, 286 members
- Shutter Sisters 399,021 photos, 12,362 members
- Before & After - A Sneak Peek into Processing 2,920 photos, 4,842 members
- SKG Actions 609 photos, 670 members
- My Photographic Memory 17,488 photos, 1,109 members
- Lighthouse Trek 12,313 photos, 1,318 members
- Nifty Fifty Friday 13,013 photos, 2,365 members
- Textures for Layers 15,529 photos, 16,063 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 73,733 photos, 4,078 members
- bokeh whores 240,355 photos, 11,494 members
- Bokeh Wednesday 53,173 photos, 2,930 members
- Photophlow Old School 131 photos, 47 members
- NYBG Group 20,151 photos, 633 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ High Quality~Queue -P1/C3 250,989 photos, 31,529 members
- Photographers Against Theft 4,372 photos, 596 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 296,895 photos, 39,380 members
- Flower Themes - Week 425 - White Flowers 60,616 photos, 3,622 members
- *Challenge You* The 83rd Special Challenge Winners Announced! 102,658 photos, 6,644 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 244,689 photos, 19,925 members
- Classic/collectable cars and motorcycles 222,319 photos, 12,299 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 144,288 photos, 4,747 members
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 206,321 photos, 31,778 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,840 photos, 7,640 members
- *Karma* 752,114 photos, 16,016 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 216,466 photos, 11,806 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 101,108 photos, 17,053 members
- Lighthouses of the World 65,440 photos, 10,618 members
- Maine 40,012 photos, 1,838 members
- The Car is Your Canvas 19,985 photos, 935 members
- FLOWERPIX 112,665 photos, 4,190 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays **OPEN** 3,297,390 photos, 94,911 members
"vicki's work speaks for itself; it is magnificent. to top that off, she is a great and giving person."
11th January, 2009
"Vicky says she's always learning so that makes me do so too as she is such an inspiration and I enjoy and study her work hoping to improve. A valued contact with a delightful photostream which makes flickr what it is...a visual high!"
6th August, 2008
Ms Ladyred says:
"I have been wanting to do this for some time now but always end up putting it off and then I forget about it.
I have been a fan of Vicky's masterpieces for some time now. She is a one of the best photographers here on flickr.
So go and grab yourself a drink and have a look at her stream. You will fall in love with her work.
Looking forward to your next masterpiece my friend!"
6th June, 2008
"I admired Vicki's work long before we became flickr buddies, and I feel so lucky to now count her among my contacts. She takes so much care in crafting each beautiful photo, whether it be a winter landscape, a flower, or a vintage car. Her photostream is an inspiration, and she's a warm and lovely person to boot!"
1st June, 2008
Brian D. Tucker says:
"Okay, it's about time I just come right out and say it... I've fallen totally, helplessly, head-over-heels in love with Vicki's photography. And as for Vicki herself, well, discretion and all that... Vicki has been an enormous help and encouragement to me on Flickr, and for that I'm thankful. Vicki's always been willing to interact and is a wonderful person, laughing or crying, to share a virtual drink with.
Thanks, Vicki, and lots of love to you. You're the best.
27th May, 2008
Tattooed JJ says:
"I have known Vicki on Flicker for a while now, and find her photography inspiring, she is always there to lend support to others giving out useful advise and comments.
She is a caring person and I count myself lucky to have been able to see her great photography but also see the caring person she is:)"
13th April, 2008
"Vicki's images are true works of art. She inspires me on so many levels to continue reaching in my own work. Her stream is always a source of awe and magical beauty. That being said, what I would most like to do is hang out with her and pick her brain for ideas. Oh, and did I mention that we'd be at a bar?? Most likely drinking Jack Daniels?? Woo hoo!!! Love ya, girl!"
2nd April, 2008
"Sometimes, inspiration is hard to come by. Getting the chance to view Vicki's photos can clear that up in a heart beat. She has so many amazing shots in her portfolio that any one of them can turn your day around, or give you an idea for a shot you want to take and make it better.
Even more useful, is the fact that Vicki has given me all the support and constructive criticism an aspiring photographer could ever want. In short, Vicki makes be a better photographer.
Thank you, my friend. You are the best!
15th March, 2008
"I admire Vicki’s stunning macro work, the fantastic landscape images she creates amazes me with the depth she manages to show in each and every photo, and anyone who can make a simple Christmas ornament look as special as she does is truly a talent unto herself. I am particularly partial to Vicki’s auto photography – this woman can capture autos like no one else can. I only wish we lived closer so I could go to some car shows with her to see her at work! I feel lucky to have found her photostream and even luckier to call her a Flickr friend. I look forward to many more years of her inspirational work!"
12th March, 2008
"I have also had Vicki as a contact for some time, and this my friend is well overdue :) - Vicki has the most creative thought behind her photography and anyone who visits her stream can tell she has a real passion for photography. She is always willing to share and exchange ideas and is more than thoughtful with the feedback that she leaves for her contacts. Her photography is super inspiring and captures the real essence of a place. I have spent many many hours browsing thru her photostream and can honestly say her work is exceptional with a creative style for all elements. So if you have not visited Vicki's stream do yourself a favour and start browsing. I am proud to call Vicki a true Flickr friend."
11th March, 2008
"I have had vicki for a contact for a long time now and should have done this a long time ago...she is such a beautiful lady inside and out...I just love her work and her spirit..she is always there for you and supporting you all the way...thank you sweetie for that..I so appreciate your friendship..I hope one day we will get to meet...your work is so awesome and you are truly one of the best here on flickr...I always look to see what you come up with next...you rock girl!! love you!!!
1st February, 2008
Bec Thomas Photography says:
"Vicker takes a variety of images that are wonderful, be it a flower or a train. Really shows the world from a wonderful perspective!"
21st May, 2007
- May 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken