A "hunky punk" is a Somerset (England) term for an architectural feature (usually of a church) that serves no function. It is frequently a carved-stone figure, often grotesque, similar to a gargoyle except that, lacking a water spout, it does not serve the gargoyle's purpose of draining water away from the church walls. It is purely a decorative and often whimsical artifact, one more worthy of attention, nonetheless, than many other things the world wastes its time upon.
- flickr Black Day, December 2013 451 photos, 69 members
- flickr Black Day 1,698 photos, 1,047 members
- Musée de Cluny - Paris 298 photos, 32 members
- New Flickr Layout Sucks 802 photos, 1,949 members
- Fan-shaped ceiling. Vějířové klenby 50 photos, 5 members
- Star Vault, Sterngewölbe, hvězdová klenba 578 photos, 19 members
- Kirchenvorhallen, Church porches, Předsíně kostelů 730 photos, 20 members
- Tracery. Maßwerk. Kružba 786 photos, 21 members
Hunky Punk doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Spencer Means
- July 2008
- Charleston, SC
- New York City, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken