I strive to understand the behavior, ecology, and evolution of living things, and I study them and teach and write about these things for a living (including the human animal, of course). I'm an observer of nature, and I've traveled to many remote places.
I always try to think at multiple levels. 'Observation is the interface between perception and understanding' (Ahl, Allen). 'Life can be understood only backwards, but can be lived only forwards' (Kierkegaard). I try to reconcile in my mind unity and diversity, fixity and change, yin and yang. I try to stay with myself and be where I am.
- Blumenau & Região 6,189 photos, 370 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 1,899,455 photos, 47,694 members
- Gerümpel's coming home 922 photos, 138 members
- 500 favorites and more 348 photos, 732 members
- Stuff that looks like stuff from science-fiction movies 4,531 photos, 551 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,036 photos, 11,938 members
- shelter from the picture storm 210 photos, 201 members
- Lida Rose Fan Club 1,175 photos, 42 members
- Sunlight / Luz do sol 15,234 photos, 1,547 members
- Visual Valentine 4,837 photos, 1,279 members
treez44est doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- David Morimoto
- January 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken