**I'm very flattered that some people like my images so much they want to use them on their websites and that is very cool. For non commercial purposes, I'm normally happy to grant usage with a credit and/or link to my flickr page. But please, shoot me a message asking, that would be very cool.
For commercial use, again, I'd be more than happy but please email me for terms and prices.**
I'm a San Diego Photographer who enjoys taking pictures of whatever catches my eye.
Find me on Google+.
You can also follow me on Twitter twitter.com/peasap
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
- Macro Photography 291,471 photos, 34,759 members
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM 86,442 photos, 6,471 members
- I love my cat 313,825 photos, 42,908 members
- Flickr Friday 6,020 photos, 10,158 members
- London by Londoners 237,550 photos, 8,840 members
- Mirror Reflex Lens 6,924 photos, 821 members
- London buildings 57,156 photos, 3,336 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 252 photos, 2,844 members
- People Portraits 2,316,864 photos, 110,505 members
- Views that took your breath away 20 photos, 3 members
- The Photography Blog 6,391 photos, 697 members
- Urban Decay 358,239 photos, 29,880 members
- Triggertrap 985 photos, 978 members
- Neutral Density Filters 42,416 photos, 5,322 members
- Thinks Photo Magazin 3,407 photos, 1,011 members
- portraits and faces. 688,414 photos, 46,435 members
- Project Weather 106,533 photos, 31,411 members
- Flickrs Best Autumn Leaves and Fall Foliage Pictures 6,162 photos, 2,414 members
- School of Digital Photography 444,980 photos, 15,350 members
- ***MACRO NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNATIONAL*** (p1/a1) 12,203 photos, 1,221 members
- moments in your life 2,370 photos, 103 members
- **NEW** Hardcore Street Life 19,284 photos, 1,291 members
- Structural Artists 7,535 photos, 1,136 members
- DoF (Depth of Field) and Bokeh 10,397 photos, 481 members
- steampunk 20,013 photos, 3,175 members
- The FLICKYS !!! 522,907 photos, 17,357 members
- artland 554,195 photos, 29,694 members
- Canon Powershot G12 45,096 photos, 2,455 members
- Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom 28,877 photos, 2,802 members
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 292,620 photos, 18,942 members
- California Government 2,563 photos, 119 members
- iPhone Wallpapers 25,892 photos, 6,417 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures 15,910 photos, 2,822 members
- Tamron Lens Users (USA) 43,705 photos, 2,725 members
- Starbucks Coffee Company 10,300 photos, 5,195 members
- PicturePerfect (INVITE ONLY) 37,610 photos, 6,885 members
- Fabulous Fractalius 13,126 photos, 1,448 members
- Retrø 27,706 photos, 4,687 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,189 photos, 736 members
- Flickr Social Club 782,330 photos, 31,709 members
- Super Hero Challenges - Hall of Fame Vote Now!!!! 32,664 photos, 1,262 members
- San Diego Comic-Con International: 2009 7,417 photos, 145 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 142,931 photos, 8,454 members
- Photowalking San Diego 7,559 photos, 454 members
- The Photographer's Eye 186 photos, 62 members
- Flickr Photographer Profiles Blog 141 photos, 1,956 members
- Brother sun ♥ sister moon MANDATORY: YOU MUST GIVE 3 AWARD 30,482 photos, 4,417 members
- Escher's Droste Print Gallery 2,078 photos, 1,186 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,520 members
- K. Lane Actions & Presets 400 photos, 670 members
Daniel Hellerman says:
"His photos are so crystal clear, with such an excellent balance of colors that each picture evokes a unique range of emotions. Whether its portrait work, or capturing lions, each photo takes you on a journey."
9th November, 2007
Fadzly @ Shutterhack says:
"Previously the tool was the variable and the human being the constant; subsequently the human being became the variable and the machine the constant. Why do I say this?
This is clearly shown in Paul Sapiano's photos and just look into this set
Would it change you, wouldnt it bring out love from within just by viewing it?
Well that makes us human (i.e. the viewer and the photographer)the variable and the machine being the constant. This level of emotive strength in photography is only attainable by a person with sensitive souls like Paul."
3rd October, 2007
I discovered him on flickr.
Upon visiting his site here , I am totally impressed on his works on Nature. They are all excellence if not superb in quality is concern.
With the digital technology, even a 3 years old kid can snap good photos. But his works should never be in the class of photographer of the digital era.
To me, he is a great imaging artist. I encourage you to visit him more often & be inspired & motivated.
Thank you for your kindness & sharing with all.
You are great.
I appreciate it."
23rd September, 2007
Dusko Almosa says:
"The thing I like most about Paul's photostream is the wide variety of his images. From macro to landscape to people, and so much more.
But most of all, it's his style in photography that like best. Very natural and true to the image. His works are always something to look forward to whenever I check my Contact's New Photos list.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos, Paul. Cheers!"
25th July, 2007
- June 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single