Zakkatography is a state of mind. It's a taste in your mouth, a warm fuzzy feeling. It's groovy interior design shots, stunning architectural studies and it's especially raw streetaciousness. Urban fragments with urban creatures. Zakkatography is your friend. Embrace it.
Oh, I'm a film director and photographer.
Stuff I do:
Copenhagen Cycle Chic
- svajerlob 207 photos, 1 member
- Texada Island 24 photos, 2 members
- BIKE POSTERS 384 photos, 73 members
- Cykelrepublikken.dk 0 photos, 1 member
- Guardian Bike Blog - 'superhighways in London and Copenhagen' 44 photos, 32 members
- Views 50 000 27 photos, 62 members
- 50 000 views 185 photos, 289 members
- The Kickstand Sessions 224 photos, 5 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 611,568 photos, 47,618 members
- Arrivals/Departures............ 878 photos, 61 members
- Cyclists from Above 109 photos, 67 members
- Dansk Pølsevogns kultur 39 photos, 23 members
- CYCLE CHIC BREAKFAST 454 photos, 12 members
- CycleLogistics 538 photos, 32 members
- Not your Daddy's Photography 1,860 photos, 152 members
- Cycle Chic™ Blogger Conference 2011 20 photos, 2 members
- Androidography 6,799 photos, 302 members
- Coffee y bikes en la moda de Meligrosa 40 photos, 29 members
- cyclechicBogotá 97 photos, 21 members
- InfoVis 3,553 photos, 782 members
- Hot Dudes on Bikes 815 photos, 37 members
- Bikes and Transit 511 photos, 78 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 976,158 photos, 49,029 members
- i think this is arse 3,733 photos, 182 members
- Helsinki Cycle Chic 115 photos, 22 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 336,372 photos, 23,191 members
- Larry vs Harry and The Bullitt 654 photos, 74 members
- CYCLE CHIC PARTY 1,214 photos, 24 members
- Velo-city Global 2010 825 photos, 36 members
- Dating is boring 783 photos, 97 members
- bike wardrobe remix 1,340 photos, 182 members
- Dublin Cycle Chic Supreme 184 photos, 80 members
- Calgary 79,441 photos, 2,067 members
- Mexico Cycle Chic 235 photos, 174 members
- Danske Fotografer - Danish Photographers 22,911 photos, 524 members
- 30 000 VIEWS 323 photos, 319 members
- Views 30 000 174 photos, 148 members
- Upright and Civilized Bicycles 1,461 photos, 85 members
- Raleigh_Rules.... 2,855 photos, 339 members
- Taken on The Thirteenth 127 photos, 30 members
- Slow Bicycle Movement 1,551 photos, 116 members
- www.street-photographers.com 281 photos, 4,593 members
- V20000 127 photos, 48 members
- Bullitt cargobikes 798 photos, 87 members
- h ♥ m e 12,998 photos, 1,156 members
- Graphic Designers Moonlighting as Photographers 195,051 photos, 17,085 members
- VINTAGE CYCLING ADVERTS 1,633 photos, 319 members
- Vélo Flâneur 2,872 photos, 167 members
- Change Your Life. Ride A Bike! 19,374 photos, 609 members
- Views: 25,000 998 photos, 981 members
page thirteen says:
"Who says environmentalism isn't sexy?
The whole world should tune into this talented stream and we'll all be biking. ... or moving to Copenhagen."
29th July, 2008
"The first testimonial I give on Flickr.. so it maybe means something. It seems that I have to say what I felt a few minutes ago, when I went through some of Zakka's photos again.. what I thought (thoughts are always hardly translated in words, but I'll give it a try).. was that I always come back to this particular and singular photostream with joy... so many different photos, with a special atmosphere.. and above all I love the way he sees on things. his personality is fabulous. Zakka, I'm glad to have find you here. and folks, don't miss his work; it's joyful, interesting, variable and has that little special feeling...that I can't put the finger on.
fint jobb Zakka !"
21st November, 2007
"I usually check Zakkaliciousness recent shots and very often are amazed about his ability to make art from the simplest motives in our daily life.
Often I am like "Wow! Why didn't I see this!". I am amazed about & inspired by Zakkaliciousness work!
These are the shots that make me want to do more photography."
9th August, 2007
"When I look at an image, I ask myself the following question. Does this person exude passion? Moreover, do they truly capture the essence of the tableau before them? Zakka dips into the well of human emotion and visceral beauty, time and again, to produce photos that make the soul light up like a parade of fireworks and the eyes burn with unequivocal pleasure. You my man hombre. Never let the creative fire turn to embers if you can. M"
4th June, 2007
"Zakka inspires me so much. He captures the city I love better than anyone else I know. He makes me want to go out there and start clicking. And when you're as lazy as me, that's high praise."
19th April, 2007
Javier Sánchez. says:
"Mikael´s points of view are always stunning for me. But he´s not just an excelent photographer, the comments he put under his atractive pictures belong to a very bright writter. Zakka´s world is unique, plenty of poetry and humuor."
12th April, 2007
Agent Angelo says:
"I need the daily dose of Zakkaliciousness. Those black & whites of Copenhagen gets me in the perfect mood.
7th April, 2007
xavier . says:
"that s a great photographer , i want to thanks him fot his great contribution to the group i've created , documentary of human soul : www.flickr.com/gr...
i love your work .
12th March, 2007
"Zakka infuses the everyday with his own highly original and vivid sense of vision.
Each image becomes a unique “happening”, the amalgamation of his vibrant and edgy cinematic perspective with a candid study of the urban soul and its peculiar landscape. This is such a refreshing stream to visit, because here we can see and share in the genuine glee of someone who takes an irrepressible delight in taking photographs.
Which is what photography is all about."
8th March, 2007
"Mr. Zakka is one of my #1's here on Flickr.
He has a great eye for a great shot!
- I go back and watch his photostream again and again....
20th February, 2007
Sonia Prabowo says:
"Zakka is one of my 'first friends' at flickr.
from his pictures, you can see how good his eyes are.
simple and honest, is what i see in him from his pictures, and with good wrapping from his good eyes, he produce beautiful and magnificent photos.
Zakka doesn't only have good eyes, but also has a golden heart (it reflects from your photos, bro!) ;)"
10th February, 2007
- August 2006
- You've never heard of it.
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Urban Mobility Expert
- Copenhagen Cycle Chic