- Boudoir 3,290 photos, 1,070 members
- Ypsi Project 332 photos, 6 members
- Stacey and Logan 100 photos, 8 members
- Wedding Photography 220,396 photos, 45,460 members
- Lucent Photography 38 photos, 2 members
- Shadow Art Fair 548 photos, 39 members
- Cat Nipped 159 photos, 44 members
- The Soofy Travel Project 226 photos, 12 members
- One of these things is not like the other... 657 photos, 339 members
- Rotzooi the best pictures 16,981 photos, 884 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 3,878 photos, 403 members
- Ypsilanti 2,333 photos, 237 members
- Fashion a la Lata 1,061 photos, 162 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,942 members
- FlickrCentral 6,645,664 photos, 196,261 members
- LA to DC • 01.20.09 4 photos, 3 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 34,118 photos, 10,142 members
- Looks Like A Scene From A Movie (But Isn't...) 10,612 photos, 888 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 8,989 photos, 10,500 members
- FlickrSoup for the Soul 643,869 photos, 15,135 members
- Plus+ 17,193 photos, 1,433 members
- Enjoy Every Minute 1,157 photos, 55 members
- Portraits In Nature 3,674 photos, 482 members
- This or That!!! 239 photos, 62 members
- That's a Good Picture 11,221 photos, 421 members
- Explored Beauty ! 62,946 photos, 5,058 members
- World Fashion 1,475 photos, 517 members
- flickrface 1,785 photos, 358 members
- Girl Photographers 797,475 photos, 33,896 members
- Movement & Motion 319,041 photos, 32,551 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 293,045 photos, 18,206 members
- Of Me 190,490 photos, 14,501 members
- Your "Postcard" Shot 405,793 photos, 13,436 members
- Macro Awards (Invite Only!) 40,128 photos, 11,326 members
- Minimalism 180,011 photos, 19,135 members
- Views: 300 121,408 photos, 13,499 members
- Experimentation 135,501 photos, 10,932 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 122,513 photos, 24,008 members
- Abstract Photos 111,694 photos, 18,806 members
- Magic Moments 659,181 photos, 25,018 members
- beach lovers. . . 253,324 photos, 21,645 members
- Beautiful Light 716,984 photos, 30,223 members
- silhouette 295,387 photos, 40,766 members
- Nature Photography 986,742 photos, 31,510 members
- waterdrops 127,870 photos, 32,621 members
- Rural Decay 173,538 photos, 30,564 members
- Long Exposure 546,331 photos, 51,889 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 974,378 photos, 58,982 members
- Flower Photography 693,516 photos, 31,071 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 246,766 photos, 20,933 members
"What can I say about Erica. Since I've known her...she's had a creative sense about her. She's always had a certain talent with colors and textures and angles and how things should look "according to Erica". She was different in that sense, and caught me by surprise many times because the ideas she'd come up with would never have crossed my mind (and I watch a lot of TV :))
I was able to witness the transition she made.....from using photograpy as a new adventure and challange, to a full blown love affair of passion and self-exploration. Through her photographs, she shows us her vulnerability, her ability to be sarcastic and laugh at herself, her fears, hopes and dreams......in short, she shows us who she is and what she stands for. In her photographs is a story and a mystery that draws you in and captures your attention.
I expect nothing but greatness from her in the future and hope that one day the world will see her work as I do. Pure talent and a staggering amount of creativity. In the words of Erich Fromm : "Conditions for creativity are to be puzzled; to concentrate; to accept conflict and tension; to be born everyday; to feel a sense of self." Erica...I hope you will forever feel puzzled and have tension.....at those times....your genius comes out to play."
24th June, 2008
mike ambs says:
"Some of my favorite pictures on flickr are Erica's self portraits (even from before I'd ever met her) they are so lonely... and personal...
She is extremely talented in her use of light and shadows, and she seems so natural in her ability to capture and create a mood that is under-the-surface.
Some have describer her pictures as "Cindy Sherman'ish" :)
And :) on top of her kick-ass photography skills, she is a beautiful and amazing person... so that's always a plus *"
23rd March, 2008
"Erica is a true artist, i love her photo's and hope she gets to make a living from her fantasic images soon."
17th May, 2007
"Erica's passion and enthusiasm for photography really comes through in her self-portraits! She is putting a great deal of imagination and thought into them - this obviously comes through in the final image - I think they're superb!
What I like as well is her desire to learn more and improve. It's a pleasure being a friend and I wish her well.
10th February, 2007
"Erica is one of the first people that I've made as a contact on Flickr... and now, in retrospect, I feel very fortunate. Erica's vision and sense of exploration in her photography truly inspire me to step outside my bounds and venture into the "human" aspect of photography. I've never been keen on taking pictures of people, however, many of Erica's self portraits have given me the desire to look beyond concrete, steel, and stone... but to discover the soft, human side of photography. Thank you, Erica!"
25th January, 2007
Lutz-R. Frank says:
"I always enjoy Erica's images as they appear on her photo-stream - in contrary to most of the images available in the flickr community, her images really tell a story. I especially like how she enjoys her new remote control to take self-shots. I'm glad to call her a flickr-friend - and can only say "Thanks" for her constructive critic, which really helped me to improve my own stream."
15th January, 2007
"Erica is a wonderful photographer,
Looking through her photo stream
It`s very easy to become a fan of her
work.You can see she has a keen eye,
focus and skill for capturing beautiful ,
thought provoking and captivating
images.I always look forward to her
photos in my contacts photo stream!"
9th January, 2007
- Erica Hampton
- February 2006
- Los Angeles, United States
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Erica Hampton Photography
- erica.r.hampton [at] gmail.com