If you would like to use any of my photographs you need to contact me first. All my artwork is under full copyright.
Real Name: Nina Larsen aka: ninazdesign
Short biography on my Photography/career/development:
My history is parallel with allot of people I guess.
Since I was a little child I have always been something by my self.
I have always been very emotional, honest, angry, stubborn and kind.
As a child I loved all these small things, the things you can put in a box with many rooms to have on the wall and white round soft stones.
I always redecorated my room, I needed constant changes it was like the room was me and I had to go to find new means in my life.
I was very good in school; I have always loved to learn new things.
I have diploma in Graphic Design, Web design, drawing, form and colors.
My father was an incredible designer so it must run in the family.
How I started with photography is a result of my inner growth.
I got very ill with panic anxiety when I was 22 years old a couple of years after my first born came to this world. In this period allot of my creativity were out of the question!
Until 4 years ago when I got my little daughter; Something happened with me; I got other things to think about.
January 2005, it started a new process inside me; I got addicted to take pictures.
It was like an ache abscess inside me who pushed so hard. I had to go out of bed in the middle of the night to work; this experience was so deeply strong.
It felt like the way out of anxiety attracts was there and my dream about create something that was mine was finally there.
All I do in photography is self learned. Macro and water is my favorite subject.
Actually I have a big dream about getting famous one day, lol.
I love all that has to do with Art, it's my life!
My eyes see art in everything.
I have to do something about it,
Make the things I see beautiful become real for other to join.
The smallest, most common things are actually more beautiful then you ever knew.
Join my work; I really hope it will inspire you?
Graphic Designer _ Web Designer _ Photographer
My model page Model Mayhem
My photographer page Model Mayham
Join my group: Pictures on FaceBook
Fotograf og Modell
If you are interested in buying prints, you can buy them at my online store at deviantART, click here to launch my store.
Availability & Services.
Available for commissioned work -
CD / Book Covers
Promotional Work (Banners/Posters etc).
If you're interested -
Please contact me at email@example.com
- girls at sunset 2,461 photos, 259 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,830,349 photos, 241,111 members
- Redheaded Goddesses 4,719 photos, 829 members
- Flickr Model 55,822 photos, 3,913 members
- Art International *show your flickriver badge* 29,860 photos, 1,090 members
- Softly Spoken (Admin Moderated) 27,934 photos, 1,426 members
- Human Faces: Fascinating Just the Way We Are 46,193 photos, 2,860 members
- 1/1/10 ( Regel, Rule ) 13,917 photos, 434 members
- look my eyes 11,653 photos, 958 members
- Bicycle Belles 17,987 photos, 1,047 members
- Eyecatcher - Something special 1,690 photos, 62 members
- Clumsy Kids 107,739 photos, 3,051 members
- US Baykär five Stars 19,295 photos, 344 members
- Portrait Beauty ! 80,336 photos, 5,077 members
- Catch the Female Portrait 36,720 photos, 1,416 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 27,830 photos, 2,560 members
- La magia de la fotografía 59,170 photos, 1,267 members
- O amor está no ar ~♥~ / Love is in the air ~♥~ ( P1-C1 ) 4,087 photos, 1,060 members
- Poesía y fotografía. 65,974 photos, 2,477 members
- © Your BEST of Today - through my eyes. 70,828 photos, 1,902 members
- TOP MODEL ★ ★ ★ INCREDIBLES (Add 1 ~ Award 1) 20,473 photos, 1,079 members
- The Urban Bride 1,210 photos, 369 members
- MACROLICIOUS GROUP 57,955 photos, 3,236 members
- Winner of 'One of the best on Flickr' (15+Faves & Invited) 14,852 photos, 965 members
- UNFORGETTABLE FLOWERS ~ P1/C3 - SWEEPER DAILY 133,051 photos, 7,376 members
- E∂ιte∂ Pořtřαιts - No Nude 24,028 photos, 1,633 members
- MUNDO ANALÓGICO / Analog world 26,704 photos, 727 members
- A Portrait Group 435,723 photos, 9,711 members
- Finest Photography 5,488 photos, 335 members
- TAKEN WITH LOVE 8,961 photos, 318 members
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) New Group 1,524 photos, 571 members
- Female models in street 258 photos, 88 members
- Nordic Photography 4,656 photos, 673 members
- Flickria 3,219 photos, 246 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 36,808 photos, 2,877 members
- Very Impressive Photo ( Admin Invite ) 1,246 photos, 466 members
- True friends last forever 5,266 photos, 482 members
- Just wonderful (Post 1 Award 4) COMMENT OR BAN !!! 4,297 photos, 533 members
- Stunning pictures !!! (Post 2 Award 3) 4,717 photos, 471 members
- Make photos...Not war 1,465 photos, 72 members
- Dream Captures (Invite Only) ~Post 1- Award 2~ 544 photos, 102 members
- ~♥~Cherish Your Dreams and Visions~♥~ P1 / C3 61,264 photos, 3,551 members
- Urbex Norway 1,525 photos, 177 members
- "Quality Only" Butterfly & Bug Club 2,689 photos, 641 members
- Fictitious Reality 27th Exhibition-entelepentele / Monika 20 photos, 269 members
- "Most Beautiful Pictures" 108,931 photos, 3,714 members
- Princes And Princesses 138 photos, 23 members
- Fictitious Reality 27th Exhibition-jaime m / Jaime Monfort 20 photos, 436 members
- Bokehlicious ! 3,366 photos, 388 members
- Fictitious Reality 26th Exhibition-solarixx / sol 16 photos, 785 members
"I've been following Nina's stream for a long time. Been through her "raindrop" phase, onto her "girls in fields" phase, and now her portrait phase. It's quite amazing to see her skills and talents evolve; not only does it reveal how an artist improves, it also shows all the creative juices flowing and mixing.
Art is never stationary, and neither is Nina... a true artist.
Keep on evolving, lady! :)"
12th February, 2009
"I love Nina's images! She always creates beautiful pictures with a wide range of gorgeous subjects. Keep it up!"
10th November, 2008
"Nina is such a sweet person and a great photographer!"
6th June, 2008
"I love to explore Nina's stream. :)
She is one of the most talented and appreciated artists on Flickr and deviantart.
Nina was one of my first contacts, since I joined Flickr almost a year ago. And for all this time I never met somebody else, who is capable of capturing with so much passion even the smallest droplet.
Her portraits are visions.
Her style is truly an inspiration for everyone."
29th May, 2008
"Nina's work amazes me every time I visit her gallery. She is equally at home working with macros and portraits, and everything in between. The delicate elegance of her macros is almost impossible to describe, You have to see them - because looking at her work is feeling her work. Technically flawless, artistically incomparable. Like dreams captured with the camera!
And the portraits! She seems to intuitively find the perfect balance between strenght, beauty and tenderness for each piece of art she makes, the result being powerfully expressive and personal. She has a unique, distinguished style that is impossible to copy, natural elegance and eye for detail. In her gallery You will find some of the most artistic and carefully completed art You'll ever see!"
28th May, 2008
Harpagornis ~away~ says:
"If i need some inspiration about the beauty in life i only have to look at your photos Nina. You put so much love and warmth in all of your work that it makes me wonder again and again. Magic is only one step away and often hidden in the most common things around us. Your talent is to see this kind of magic and transform it into unique pictures. I am really lucky that i have walked across your photo stream and hope to see more of these shining jewels in the near future. :o)"
26th May, 2008
Mary Trebilco says:
"Whatever the subject, Nina's work is always inspiring... always original... and always very beautiful. She is a true artist, and I love to see the diversity of her work and the totally professional way it's captured and presented. Nothing I say could ever do her work justice... but her work speaks for itself anyway!"
24th May, 2008
~ geisha ~ says:
"nina, your work is amazing!
i am always in awe of your portrait work....stunning...
you really capture a moment and tell a story...
and i am jealous of your macro work....lol...
it's a joy to view your photos every day :)"
23rd May, 2008
"Beautiful work & soul. I love looking through your photographs, you are talented in several areas of photography. Please keep it up!"
23rd May, 2008
"where to start.... either end i start will be that i am continually amazed by the way Nina can put accross emotion, love, warmth, sadness, joy and magic through her work... it is very rare to find that when you look at a picture that your heart pinches of the beauty you see... you can escape into her magical world... the transparency, depth and clarity of her work is outstanding.... with all my heart Nina I would like to thank you for the magic you have put into my eyes and soul... you are a precious gem... love always xxx"
23rd May, 2008
"My dear sweet Nina......
just trying to find words to acuretly describe what your work is.....
amazing,wonderful,superbe,stunning,breathtaking,out of this world,
you are just so talented....i love seeing the world threw your eyes....
that's just for your work.....
now if you people don't now this amazing women.....your missing out on something ...she is kind caring sweet warm funny creative ....
and i'm so happy to say....one of my friends.....
take a look at her stream........you won't be dissapointed....
23rd May, 2008
"Nina's photography is absolutely amazing! Each time I visit her stream I am met with some of the most breathtaking macro photo's I have ever seen! She's been an inspiration and I envy her work dearly, Great stream and keep it up!"
17th February, 2008
"""your photographs really leaves me speechless each time i view them! with each photo a story is told and left to the mind of the viewer to imagine... not all photographers can achieve this element of mystery in their work! but i congratulate you because you are gifted with this talent!
i love all your works! your just so amazing! ^_^ "
4th February, 2008
Olivier Guetin says:
"Nina Larsen is an artist of talent as I like them, full with sensitivity, love and of tenderness These qualities feel in all its photos.I invites you to discover, traverse, return unceasingly its marvellous album .Thank you Nina for my eyes and my heart :)"
26th January, 2008
Kate Hughes says:
"Nina is one of my bestest friends, and probably better than I could ever dream of having in a friend. She was there for me when I really needed her and most probably will be again. I have known her now for around 3 years. Her beautiful photography reflects her heart and emotions in ways you couldnt imagine and her curiousity to learn more makes her work stronger each time she picks up her camera. Nina has always been and will continue to be an inspiration to me. I love you Nina."
18th January, 2008
"Nina's photography is amazing, her creativity is excellent..
such an inspiration to all.
And after overcomming personal troubles, photography is making her a stronger woman.. that i am proud to call a friend ♥"
6th November, 2007
"I've admired Ninas work from the first time it caught my eye on the internet. She is a master at photographing water, making it look out of another world of gorgeousness :) And even though she's very skilled at macro photography, she always tries out new thing, and succeeds!
Not only is she great at the camera, but put together with that, she also has a really beautiful and warming personality."
6th October, 2007
"Nina is a beautiful person, both - on the inside and on the outside. Her work is inspiring, beautiful and enchanting.
Her macro shots are so colourful - she is my queen of the water drops :)"
28th September, 2007
Anoya Photography says:
"Nina is a great artist, awesome macro photographer and also a very courages and strong woman. I love the colors in her art and she has been a big inspiration, just like her friend Liek!
Love and hugs!"
28th September, 2007
Paul J. Ryan says:
"Nina is a wonderful person and artist who has battled and overcome a struggle with anxiety-she is an inspiration to me and others!"
26th September, 2007
© missy-g 2006-2007 says:
"Nina Is like a soul sister to me.I'm always there for her when ever she needs me.I've learned alot from her.She's a very caring and kind person thats always willing to help others.I love you Nina.."
22nd September, 2007
♥ Princess of Shadows says:
"It's rare to see someone as passionate about art as Nina is, but it's even more rare to see her willingness to grow, her strength and humility when it comes to her own work. I look up to her in many ways and I'm very happy to follow each of her footsteps."
20th September, 2007
Angelique (Liek) says:
"My dear sweet soulmate and sis. I have no idea what this testemonial thing is about. Just wanted to say I love you not only for the wonderful person you are but also for the amazing pictures you make. I love that you just do more that 1 thing, that you try to be original and that you want to learn more and more.
You rock my socks hon!!!
20th September, 2007
- Nina Larsen
- September 2007
- Aurskog, Norway
- I am:
- Female and Taken