Life happens fast.
Photography slows me down and allows me to lose myself in the moment. Without fail, my camera shows me a world that dazzles, amazes and surprises. My camera brings me to my knees, engages my senses and shows me the extraordinary in the ordinary, in unexpected places and in unexpected moments.
© All images copyrighted. All rights reserved.
Photos of Lori-B. (2)
- ADG - A Different Group 774 photos, 61 members
- URBAN BC 1,770 photos, 65 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,531,758 photos, 78,361 members
- 365: The 2013 Edition 65,510 photos, 370 members
- Parée Erica's Texture Extravaganza - Ch#29 Open Now 10,457 photos, 1,198 members
- Sharpness is Such a Bourgeois Concept 1,146 photos, 3,114 members
- flou! sharpness is such a bourgeois concept! 10,709 photos, 575 members
- DazzlePix BLUR 1,803 photos, 124 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 930,291 photos, 47,309 members
- NATURE Pure and Beautiful 73,036 photos, 4,056 members
- Kleingarten Schrebergarten / Allotment, small home garden 4,137 photos, 191 members
- Abstract Reality 104,464 photos, 5,133 members
- 365 Project - (2013 and beyond) 77,729 photos, 886 members
- 365 Canada 20,552 photos, 218 members
- Snow in my 'hood 4,106 photos, 342 members
- Ultimate Ice 1,060 photos, 44 members
- Getty365 7,092 photos, 66 members
- British Columbia Lakes, Rivers & Ocean 890 photos, 84 members
- Canadian Female Photographers Group 104,634 photos, 1,541 members
- Flypaper Textures 13,207 photos, 1,356 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 475,367 photos, 23,734 members
- iPhone 3G & 3GS & 4 & 4S PHOTOS 88,507 photos, 5,987 members
- No Comments? 129 photos, 21 members
- Utata 409,383 photos, 23,288 members
- Ontario Rural Ruins 8,195 photos, 573 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 45,084 photos, 2,617 members
- **Just Fav** Post 1- Fav 3 + Award 3 (Admin invite only) 2,634 photos, 325 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 972,101 photos, 57,791 members
- Sandals and Socks on the street 647 photos, 75 members
- The Beautiful Image TOP - Admin Invite Only - P 1 A 3 NO FRAMES 25,967 photos, 5,330 members
- Fototrove by Getty Images Archive 0 photos, 640 members
- Okanagan Birds, Wildlife & Insects 1,626 photos, 45 members
- Be a Treehugger: Amazing Trees Around the World 14,546 photos, 916 members
- Beautiful is Boring 134,860 photos, 5,217 members
- ..::DISTRESSED::... 13,361 photos, 894 members
- all but one 12,835 photos, 1,573 members
- Bokeh People 3,505 photos, 569 members
- KALEDEN BC 177 photos, 11 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Textured Tuesdays **OPEN** 3,291,294 photos, 94,788 members
- back fences and back walls 689 photos, 51 members
- HBW (bringing the blurry since '08) 20,466 photos, 2,413 members
- bitches brew 219,644 photos, 3,637 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 25,789 photos, 3,196 members
- British Columbia in Black & White 1,319 photos, 125 members
- A Load of Balls! 573 photos, 213 members
- FloralEssence (Admin Invite Only) 12,920 photos, 800 members
- Soulful Textures and Actions 2,453 photos, 629 members
- Glorious Nature Art 386 photos, 126 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 39,186 photos, 5,416 members
- I Love the Okanagan 9,702 photos, 424 members
gunda mastan says:
"Lori a an awesome clicker..her just love her works..dats r really cool as her sense is..! i m not getting any appropriate word 2 describe her..!!
always best wishes...!keep going sis..!"
29th January, 2009
"Lori is an amazing woman and a wonderful Flickr Friend..We haven't know each other that long yet, but I feel a real womanship! towards her..she is always right there making meaningful comments on mine and other Flickr Friends images...and is always very generous with helping out when I have a question about something...
I also love so much, her unique sense of humor...always manages to brighten up my day! Please take a look through her photo stream...excellent images and very cool captions to go along with them...!"
29th September, 2008
marc do says:
"When you lose yourself in Lori-B.'s photostream, you become like Alice in Wonderland. Everything appears to you in a special way, funny and poetical. It shows us sometimes the nonsense of the world and everything seems changed, transformated. When you'll come back from this imaginary journey, as Alice you will be different..."
4th September, 2008
"She is a person with many interests and a deep intelligence , but what hits me is the use she does of these her capabilities :
she colours any aspect of the life with an unconventional view threaded with humorism .
Her undiscussed tecnical preparation is used not to take astonishing effects but to reveal the hidden side of anything she shots.
Thank you to be a flikr friend of mine !
If you want to consider publishing my testimonial, I pray to correct my
crippleing english before !"
14th July, 2008
"i always look out for Lori,s latest pics.
Canada has a special place for us Scots and i love seeing anything to do with it. Lori manages to instill a magic into her shots that always leaves you with a smile and a good feeling in your Flickr bones. life is a gift and Lori shows us that we must enjoy it to its full through her gorgeous work. what a lovely lass she is,take a look ,dont just take my word for it. keep clicking Lori"
13th April, 2008
"When you need a smile, drop in and visit Lori-B's photostream. It's full of light, color, humor, creative and interesting patterns, and most of all, surprises. I was just looking through it and the diversity of her interests and images is amazing. You just never know what might be next, but whatever it is, it's sure to be worth seeing. As a contact, Lori is kind and generous, and I am so happy to have her as a Flickr friend!"
5th April, 2008
- September 2007
- St. Agatha, Ontario
- Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
- I am:
- Female and Taken