Photography is my passion and I hope some of you will enjoy my images. All comments and suggestions are always welcome and much appreciated. Thank you!
Ishi M: My Photography Portfolio
Bonsai Diaries: All Things Bonsai
Latest works at ipernity
Photographs shown in my stream are for viewing purposes only. They are NOT royalty free images and may not be used for commercial nor private use. High quality prints are available using Hahnemühle and Epson’s Fine Art papers. To enquire about prints, please message me. All images are © Ishi M. Thanks!
Note: I will block you if you don't have any photos in the photostream or any contents in the profile.
Photos of シャッターBUG (busy) (5)
- The British Empire 1,854 photos, 137 members
- Abandoned buildings of Malaysia 1,358 photos, 295 members
- Moments [in White] 4,002 photos, 1,799 members
- Fine Art & Gothic Botanical Portraiture 8,004 photos, 466 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 10,029 photos, 793 members
- RODINAL 67,968 photos, 3,372 members
- Ilford SFX 200 2,576 photos, 739 members
- Efke IR820 Infared 2,820 photos, 492 members
- FILM. 254,260 photos, 6,577 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,480,422 photos, 34,685 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,040 photos, 508 members
- Stand Development 3,791 photos, 477 members
- Prism Room 195 photos, 200 members
- Art's Aspect : B&W Films[Quality] 1,034 photos, 228 members
- 6x6. 217,691 photos, 6,244 members
- Twilight Hall 793 photos, 239 members
- Bronica GS-1 1,314 photos, 199 members
- Pan - Pola 12,609 photos, 571 members
- Analog Bokeh 28,791 photos, 1,374 members
- Film Forward! 62,373 photos, 1,673 members
- Aut - Aut 70,786 photos, 1,689 members
- Pola Dogs 1,693 photos, 333 members
- 8Banners Flying High 479 photos, 15 members
- Xpan 19,026 photos, 3,111 members
Anders Öfverström says:
"Ishi's work is not only important documentation but also photographic art.
With a shar eye for the essential and a very personal expression filtered through his own culture and personal experience he creates images with space for the viewer to bath his mind in and contemplate the tension between empty space and multitude.
Ishi really stands out as one of the most important invidualists in the photo community
/ Anders Öfverrström 2011"
5th June, 2011
Falling Thru The Lens says:
"Ishi brilliantly photographs evocative moments with a remarkable eye for balance and harmony in composition, in absolutely gorgeous black and white tones. His work is an inspiration!"
15th February, 2011
"He shows us how wonderful and fun experiences it is to take photos with Rolleiflex. I am also using the same model of Rolleiflex 3.5E Xenotar as his but I could have never controled this old twin-eyes guy like he does... XD
I am jealous, my friend :-)"
1st February, 2011
"I always like to go through BUG's photostream. He has a way of telling stories with his minimalistic photography, always focussing on the interesting and the curious parts about the things that he records. I always learn something from his images, be it historical tidbits or photographic techniques. His style is unique, and I thouroughly enjoy his work."
15th July, 2010
- August 2007
- I am: