My website: www.LiquidDropArt.com
Lots more water drops at My Facebook Page
My Ebook in pdf format - The Ultimate Guide to Water Drop Photography
The Art of Splash on YouTube.
Liquid Flow video on YouTube.
It’s been said that there’s really nothing new to photograph - that it’s all been done before. And certainly when you view some of images on the social media sites, it’s easy to believe that’s true. In today’s world just about everyone has access to a camera, whether a cell phone camera, a point and shoot, or a more advanced camera. Not surprisingly there are a plethora of apps and plug-ins devoted to making all these images more compelling by rendering them with various canned artistic looks. But often the final images are really not all that unique.
However there are still some outstanding and innovative photographers who continue to forge into new territory and create images that stand out from the masses. Corrie White is one such photographer. In only a few short years, her initial basic curiosity about water droplet photography has become her passion. After she mastered the basics, she began experimenting with lights, materials, timing, and methods. In so doing she has pioneered techniques such as the three droplet splash and having multiple droplets in a single image by using multiple exposures. Corrie has advanced water droplet photography into an art form that results in images that are revered worldwide!
Corrie began with only the most modest of tools - medicine droppers, containers, a camera, and as she says, a good sense of timing. She now uses more sophisticated equipment, including a Mumford Time Machine, that enables her to create even more unusual shapes and forms within the water droplets. Corrie is not satisfied to merely replicate what others have done. Rather she is driven to innovate and create the extraordinary.
Some photographers in Corrie’s position are reluctant to share their trade secrets, but Corrie openly shares everything she has learned in her e-book, “The Ultimate Guide To Water Droplet Photography.” For those wanting to learn how she creates her magic, the ebook guide is invaluable. Seeing a single one of her water splashes is nice, but the fact is, they’re addicting. One is never enough - you feel like you must see more and more. Each splash is unique and the resulting water images are unparalleled.
- Ellen Anon - www.ellenanon.com/
For a truly great experience go to my Photostream , click on the 3rd icon from the right on the right side of the page to take you to an amazing slideshow.
Thank you for visiting and hope you enjoy the show.
Photos of *Corrie* (6)
- MJKZZ WDK User Group 268 photos, 67 members
- 121clicks 11,766 photos, 4,551 members
- Favorites... 605 photos, 72 members
- Photography Week 26,049 photos, 1,008 members
- PhotoTrigger and SplashArt User Group 2,179 photos, 344 members
- MACRO-EMOTIONS One post a day. Comment before post!! 9,266 photos, 650 members
- ♡ ☆ Shaped Bokeh 1,804 photos, 1,462 members
- GOTAS :: DROPS - new rules, new codes! 11,427 photos, 1,786 members
- Nature's Garden (P1:C3) 70,787 photos, 7,010 members
- Photographic World ( Post 1/ Comm 2 ) Sweeper on 75,251 photos, 2,404 members
- A Fondness for Fungi 11,405 photos, 351 members
- Mushroom Project 33,003 photos, 3,539 members
- Mushrooms and Fungi 36,886 photos, 2,996 members
- bokeh 194,091 photos, 39,758 members
- fungi 66,950 photos, 7,147 members
- Forced perspective: catching sun, kissing sphinx, holding pisa.. 2,356 photos, 10,839 members
- MyGardenSchool 14,966 photos, 1,003 members
- Photo Times 31,157 photos, 3,000 members
- Trees in Silos 212 photos, 95 members
- The Photo Argus Community Portfolio 58,190 photos, 4,293 members
- Light Stalking 40,581 photos, 2,551 members
- The Art of Quality (P1/ C2) 2,246 photos, 267 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 14,383 photos, 1,356 members
- Smoke & Mirrors - Post 1, Award 2 2,434 photos, 702 members
- Droppers Anonymous 1,163 photos, 72 members
- Ice Photography 12,569 photos, 2,097 members
- Drop Art 1,256 photos, 137 members
- TreeHugger Photo Pool 1,983 photos, 357 members
- School of Digital Photography 478,083 photos, 15,627 members
- Henry's Photo Club 48,753 photos, 2,239 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 18,707 photos, 1,394 members
- London Photographer's Guild (Ontario) 94 photos, 16 members
- Secret Life of Plants 139,533 photos, 20,893 members
- London (Ontario) PhotoWalk 3,275 photos, 179 members
- DIYPhotography 27,680 photos, 12,224 members
- Ultimate Ice 1,221 photos, 44 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 26,492 photos, 3,225 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 43,090 photos, 5,235 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 182,080 photos, 57,824 members
- Amazing Animals and Their Antics 38,406 photos, 4,206 members
- Extreme Sky 3,258 photos, 1,324 members
- A "Quality Only" Club 12,932 photos, 2,153 members
- Mushrooms 69,802 photos, 8,596 members
- Soap Films 917 photos, 343 members
- What's Your Technique? 3,017 photos, 507 members
- Nature Nerds 29,003 photos, 1,496 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 111,850 photos, 12,337 members
- Rondeau Park 1,608 photos, 41 members
- Sky & Cloud Junkies (Please follow the rules :) 96,165 photos, 8,526 members
- Digital Classic Black and White 88,111 photos, 3,780 members
NET73 Photography says:
"I don’t normally do testimonials for people I don’t know in person but I decided I should for those few who’s photostreams I follow. I think your work is amazing and I get a lot from them. I have still got a lot to learn but your work inspirers me, gives me ideas of my own and makes me want to do more and try harder myself! For that reason I want to thank you! Keep up the great work!"
6th March, 2010
"Corrie White you are an amazing photographer especially with water drops picture's
I get inspired from your picture's
And i have learned from your setup's a lot
I hope to you the best in your life ...
Feb / 25 / 2010"
25th February, 2010
"Corrie has some amazing water drop pictures in her stream. She enjoys herself experimenting with different set ups and it really shows in her stunning photos. She never fails to leave me admired in front of her last shot. But, more important, she is always there willing to help us all, sharing her techniques and picture's details as well as commenting our work.
A truly kind flickr friend :-)
14th October, 2009
"Corrie has obviously mastered water drop photography!! It's easy to enjoy her art and she is very helpful when asked about the techniques she uses. Furthermore her creativeness not only shows in her work but also in the titles she gives her photos, her work simply comes to life :) A pleasure for her to be a contact."
20th September, 2009
2k Photography says:
"Corrie is one of the few photographers that I really admire on flickr... All of her photos are inspiring and so are the constructive comments and suggesions that she frequently drops in. I epecially like how good she is at capturing high speed photographs that I can only dream of. :) You need to check out all those creative shots of drops in her photostream.
The best in life for you. Happy clicking.
29th April, 2009
"I'm Eudald Alabau a catalan sculptor that works at the Pyrenyan area near Barcelona. Many thanks for your kindly comments about my experiences. This winter i have work hard with ice. I'm also fascinated for your beatiful photos about nature, animals, and frozen rivers. Thank you very much for catching beauty.Greetings, Eudald"
17th March, 2009
- Corrie White
- July 2007
- London, Ontario, Canada
- I am:
- corriewhit [at] gmail.com