I would consider myself a student of the Rambam.
(תלמיד הרמב''ם). Although I am not Baladi (בלעדי) or Dor Daim (דרדעים), or Yemenite (תימני) for that matter, I consider myself more in line with their traditions than I do with the Ashkenazim (אשכנזים, which I am), Sephardim (ספרדים), or Mizrachim (עדות המזרח). However, I do daven Nusach Ashkenaz (נסח אשכנז), but generally study Mishna Torah (משנה תורה) more than Shulchan Aruch (שולחן ערוך). In my oppinion, the Rambam has codified Biblical (תנ''ך) and Talmudic (תלמוד בבלי וירושלמי) Halacha (הלכה) far supperior to that of the Shulchan Aruch. I realize I am a minority oppinion, but I am not alone.
If you would like to know more about the photos, or have any other questions, feel free to ask. I don't claim ownership over all the photos. Those that don't show photo credit were either taken by me or I don't know the original author.
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,189 photos, 737 members
- Fotografi del mondo (high-quality photographs) 19,912 photos, 1,040 members
- Old / New Central Bus Station, Tel-Aviv 144 photos, 191 members
- Poor ugly infants 661 photos, 254 members
- Men in Kippah 741 photos, 123 members
- The Doors - Jim, Ray, Robby, John 272 photos, 82 members
- Syria Israel 68 photos, 114 members
- My life as Human - post 1 award 1 19,535 photos, 1,631 members
- CUERO, COIRO, LEATHER, CUIR 4,902 photos, 400 members
wayupnorthtonowhere doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Roman Rice
- July 2007
- Kodiak, Alaska
- Seattle, Washington, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- roma_a_r [at] hotmail.com