How do I edit my photos?
We've partnered with the great folks at Aviary to bring you a fast editing experience that focuses on the features our members use.
- Quickly adjust the basics like brightness, contrast, saturation, crop, etc.
- Apply filters in the Enhance and Effects options. (Filters, they're so hot right now.)
- Add stickers, text, and use the draw tool to create personalized cards and more.
- Fix red eye, blemishes and more!
To edit a photo just click 'More' then Edit from the photo page.
After you have made your changes, replace the original or Save it as a new photo. You also have the option to change the title, description, tags, and privacy level.
The photo editor won't load. What should I try?
If the editor isn't loading on the page:
- Make sure you are using a supported browser.
- Make sure 3rd party cookies are enabled in your browser.
- Clear your browser cache.
- If you have any Ad Blocker plugins on your browser try disabling them since they might conflict with displaying the editor in the page.
If you have tried the above suggestions and are still having trouble let us know via Help by Email.
If you are having trouble using the editing tools themselves you can contact Aviary here.
Does editing and replacing a photo affect the bandwidth limits of my free account?
Yes, since uploading an edited version of a photo is just like a regular upload - i.e. you're still using bandwidth. None of the other free Flickr account limits are affected by editing a photo.