About this group »
About What's In Your Bag? [but NOT camera bags]
(extra points given for used tissues.)
Here's the Guidelines.
The ideal ‘what’s in your bag’ photo - will have mainly the contents of your bag spread out and the bag itself with notes. Lots and lots of notes.
What it won’t have is:
1. More photographic equipment than anything else (AKA PESO = Photographic Equipment Show Off ) - please post such pictures in the ‘What’s in your camera bag’ group.
2. Just the one single item or small number of items that you’re dying to show off to everybody. It’s kind of tacky. No really, it is. (AKA SOSO - Single Object Show Off.) Try "the Items We Carry" group for that.
3. Just a picture of a bag or bags. Please post any such photos in the ‘bag blog’ instead. (AKA JABA - Just A Bag Alone)
4. Any pet or a person sitting in a bag. (AKA PIB Pet/Person in Bag or POP Pet Or Person. That extends to single toys too.)
[Because this group has been going for so long now - that sort of ‘joke’ has been already done quite a few times over and over and over now. It’s very tired, it needs a long, long rest. ]
You can post any cat in a bag pictures to either of these groups Cat in the Bag and/or Cats in Bags/Boxes
5. Items from your pockets. This is 'what's in your bag' - not 'what's in your pocket'. (AKA WIMP) - again try the "Items we carry" group.
6. WWTT What Where They Thinking? For when someone seemingly adds in any random picture. You'd be surprised how often that happens.
7. Just shopping. No bags of your shopping please. We're about seeing your personal belongings - not your groceries, and that extends to freebies and swag you've picked up at conferences or whatever.
8. No advertising. (NA) Some people have been posting pictures of bags and stuff they make for sale. That's not only extremely tacky - it's also expressively against the flickr and YAHOO terms of service. Try it and you're likely to get banned from the group. Also be warned that if Flickr finds out what you're up to - you might even get your whole flickr account terminated. So just don't. OK?
9. No MUBs No make up bags - there's another group for that.
10. No diptychs or triptychs - we're more about what you carry around with you in your bag than what you look like.
Notice we have acronyms for all these things (PESO, SOSO, JABA, PIB/POP ,WIMP, WWTT, MUB and NA ) and such photos get quietly removed from the pool. Sorry.
Thanks for understanding.
Now go empty your bag and take a picture of it's contents for us.
15,338 photos | 25,523 members | 08 Oct 04
STICKY Pool Cleaning (part 4)
1,536 replies 32 hours ago
0 replies 33 hours ago
225 replies 7 days ago
138 replies 9 days ago
2 replies 3 weeks ago
137 replies 4 weeks ago
52 replies 5 weeks ago
10 replies 6 weeks ago
56 replies 6 weeks ago
117 replies 2 months ago
70 replies 2 months ago
1 replies 2 months ago
0 replies 3 months ago
3 replies 3 months ago
45 replies 3 months ago
1 replies 5 months ago
106 replies 6 months ago
22 replies 6 months ago
9 replies 6 months ago
20 replies 6 months ago