kmel ADMIN March 28, 2007
Post your vintage fabric, buttons, ribbons, and trims. All vintage textiles welcome: yardage, clothes, scarves, linens, etc. But please, no finished objects and no retro/reproduction fabric. Don't be hurt if your photo gets deleted, there are many other fabric and craft Flickr groups in which it'll fit perfectly!
Group DescriptionThey don't make fabric like they used to. We love old fabric prints -- let's see what's in your stash!
Group RulesPlease help keep the pool clean by limiting your contributions to straight-up shots of VINTAGE fabric/textiles/trim.
* No retro, reproduction, or vintage-inspired fabric :: these are better placed in the Fun Fabrics or other pool
* No finished objects (FOs). There is some leeway here -- your fabric can be part of an FO, but make sure the shot focuses on the fabric pattern.
* Photos of single fabrics are best, but stacks of fabric, quilt blocks showing interesting fabric combinations, etc. are OK.
Thanks for sharing all your wonderful fabrics!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe