Sam Scholes ADMIN April 21, 2012
Welcome to Utah, the GREATEST state in the United States!
Group DescriptionThe Utah group was created especially for Flickr members who live in the great state of Utah. But it is also for members who chance to visit the state and take a few photographs during their stay. Please limit your photos to images specific to Utah. Photographs of well-known landmarks, buildings or of characteristically Utah scenes are especially welcome. Photos without a specific tie to Utah will be removed (flower close-ups, portraits, monkeys, etc.) without remorse.
Please restrict your submissions to the group pool to no more than three images a day. We are looking for original photos so only submit photos that you yourself have taken. Remember the work you submit to the group represents you as a photographer so be selective with your and choose only your best photographs!
We do NOT allow:
• Screencaps of favorites.
• Photographs of artwork.
• Heavily Photoshopped photos.
• Photographs with nudity.
• Photographs of camera equipment.
• Self-portraits with your camera.
• Pet photography.
If you find one of your photographs has been removed from the group pool please don't resubmit it. Thank you.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe