Group DescriptionThe Digital Story Flickr public group is for photographers who are passionate about digital photography and want to share their photos with members of our virtual camera club. You can post up to 5 pictures a week here.
Images posted to this public group appear on the The Digital Story Member Photo Gallery.
Be sure to listen in on our weekly podcasts, check out our monthly photo assignments, and browse our member contributed Grab Shots. You can also subscribe to the podcasts via the iTunes Music Store.
Group RulesMutual Respect is the mantra for participation in The Digital Story Public Group. Be respectful of your subjects, your peers, and your community.
Please read and agree to The Digital Story Public Group rules:
1) Post only photos that you have taken. Do not post photos captured by sources other than you.
2) Have permission of recognizable subjects to appear on flickr and The Digital Story.
3) Do not post images that would be considered offensive by the general public.
4) When commenting on the photos of others, please be constructive. Flaming is not allowed.
5) Members may post up to 5 photos per week to the Public Group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe