635,471 photos |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
Sam Cornwell iPhone pics (a group admin) says:
07 Jan 10 - Welcome to the Photos taken with an Apple iPhone group!
Step 1. Buy an iPhone
Step 2. Take a photo with said iPhone (the better, the better.)
Step 3. Upload to Flickr.
Step 4. Send to the best iPhone photo group in the world.
437 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About Photos taken with an Apple iPhone
The purpose of this group is to share and discuss photos produced by the Apple iPhone.
Because everyone wants to see what kind of photos the iPhone takes, right?
See also; Videos taken with an Apple iPhone.
1. No spamming, trolling, or other socially unacceptable behavior will be tolerated. This rule also applies to the discussion area.
2. Only photos that were taken with an iPhone will be accepted, all other photos will be deleted and/or you will removed from this group.
You can add photos that were post-processed, as long as it doesn't conflict with rule #2 (see above).
Please refrain from posting multiple versions of the same photo.
Also, please do not post screenshots from your iPhone.
Thank you for your visiting/joining!
Links and resources
* Statistics for Flickr group: Photos taken with an Apple iPhone
* Browse this group's photos on photophlow
* Flickr's iPhone page
* A detailed analysis of the iPhone's (1st generation) picture quality; Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
* 100 amazing iPhone photos
* For the official Apple iPhone Camera and Photos Discussion forum, see here.
Tips, tricks, and guides
* Your Guide to Photography on the iPhone (by Apple)
* Take Distorted and Psychedelic iPhone Photos
* Attaching SLR lenses to an iPhone
* Top iPhone camera Tips For Taking Better Pictures
iPhone flickr apps (see also "Best iPhone Flickr Apps" and "The Great iPhone Photo App Roundup")
Similar Groups (not affiliated)
* Apple Phone Show
* The iPhone Camera as Microscope
* iPhone Cubism
* iPhone Self Portraits
* iPhone Lomography
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 6 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: