Blake Herman ADMIN September 29, 2014
Don't forget to put your lighting information in the photo description, comment, or tags. Forgetting to do so may get your photo removed from the pool. Thanks!
Group DescriptionThis group has been created for photographers in the central Texas area to share equipment information, photographic techniques and experiences with off camera lighting.
Upcoming events will be noted in the announcements box on the main page.
Group Rules1. Be respectful of folks in the discussions. Remember, keep it friendly.
2. Moderate photos are allowed here. Please flag them appropriately. Use your best judgment, but remember, if a moderator asks you to flag it, then please do. Otherwise, the moderator will remove your photo from the pool. Repeated abuses of this will get you removed from the group.
3. Lighting information is greatly appreciated. We can all learn from each other's work. At the very least, tell us what sort of light and modifiers you used.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate