Stop-Motion Video + Join Group
9th April, 2008
About this group »
1) Videos must be made from a sequence of still photos
2) Embrace your tripod. Avoid the shaky camera look unless it adds flavor to your stop-motion
3) If you have created an artistic stop-motion piece that has other elements such as video or stills, that's OK. The bulk of it should be stop-motion.
4) NO pornographic stop-motion.
5) If you want, include tags such as what camera/software you used.
A stop motion music video I created for the band Cooking with Caustic (hip hop /...
PatBowdenPhotography6 days ago0 replies
Check out my stop-motion animation page on youtube (youtube.com/kooberz). I crea...
Kooberz19 months ago0 replies
Hi Guys I'm a final year student, and really really need your help with critiqu...
Bobo.Parker25 months ago1 replies
Hello everyone! The Lomography Society has a new product, the Lomography LomoKin...
Lomographic Society International29 months ago0 replies
I put together my time lapse video with imovie '09 however I want to speed the v...
KristinB Photography35 months ago0 replies
Hi. I´ve been doing stop motion for some years now. Among others self shot. It...
hmluker37 months ago1 replies
wich software may i use? if possible free software thanks
icomewhenieatcaponata39 months ago8 replies
floating around NYC!!! It's on youtube, here .... would love to know what ev...
nperl40 months ago0 replies
Post links and examples of other stop-motion videos in this thread. Music videos...
derek olson45 months ago8 replies
Bueno, quiero aprovechar para presentar aquí el intento de mi 365 en fps . ...
nobtenerife.blogspot.com49 months ago0 replies
I am a student in Australia doing my Masters in Cross Disciplinary Arts at COFA,...
artbluemuffin49 months ago0 replies
i just made a stop motion film in imovie and i took the pictures with my nikon d...
Kristen Dennette53 months ago1 replies