About Special Events: December, Winter, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa
About this group:
Each month this group will focus on special events, holidays, and feasts. We want to include special days and events from around the world. Are we missing your special day? Discuss it in the message area.
1. Post on-topic and on-time. Images should clearly relate to the event. Do not post events earlier than 30 days in advance or 15 days following the event.
2. This group is safe for everyone and contains no offensive content; it is ok for a global, public audience. Events that promote hatred, violence, or adult themes are not permitted.
3. No protest images or images of protesters. Some special events are controversial, but this group is for celebrating special events from around the world and for many cultures; it is not for making political statements. Events that do not conform to Flickr community standards are not acceptable, and nudity is not permitted.
4. Depending on the nature of the event, images should be fun, lively, and colorful, or reverent and respectful. Images should always be interesting and appealing. Likewise, the behavior and attitude of members should be friendly and positive. Group admins and moderators reserve the right to reject anything or anyone that doesn't seem to fit with their vision of the overall theme and style of the group.
5. There are no annoying requirements to post, comment, or tag images to participate. Obviously most people appreciate comments, so if you like a photo, why not let the photographer know. Invite your friends and contacts to join this group? You can also recommend that good on-topic images be added to the group pool, if you like. But you don't have to if you don't want to.
6. Have fun!
Group administrators (in alphabetical order, but anyone can assist you):
Why not add B-Tri and Willscrlt as friends?
Visit and join all of Willscrlt's groups:
Colorful People of the World ∙ Visit ∙ Join
Colors of the World: Life Is Color! ∙ Visit ∙ Join
Flavor: Celebrating great taste in food and beverages ∙ Visit ∙ Join
Love One Another - Celebrating diversity in love ∙ Visit ∙ Join
Special Events: Themes change monthly ∙ Visit ∙ Join
BlazingTriangles administers several other groups, too.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: