36 photos |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
d.rex (a group admin) says:
15 Jul 09 - REMINDER: Please do not keep the socks for more than SEVEN DAYS. Thanks!
Sock Status: Leaving evilmightyacorn in Colorado and heading to abchick in California!
Sisters in wanting: 25
Group waiting list: 49
About Sisterhood of the Traveling Socks
1. You must "know" someone else in the group. Sorry...but we can't be sending the socks off to complete strangers. Some jerk could come along and put an end to our fun. If you have recently been declined membership, it is because none of the existing "sisters" stepped up and said they knew who you were. It's possible that someone in the group loves you very much and just wasn't paying attention. Regardless of the situation, we're sorry. Please feel free to request membership again. You'll be added to the end of the list and considered again in the future. Thanks for understanding.
2. We will be limiting the Sisterhood to 25 "wanting" members. This does not include those who have already had the socks (since they are no longer "wanting"). Consequently, each time a new photo is added to the pool, we will be able to add a new member. We're not trying to be snooty or anything...we just want everyone in the group to get a chance to play. Even with only 25 "wanting" members, that's going to take quite a while! So, if you try to join the group and it seems to be taking forever...that's probably why. Sorry. :-(
1. There shall be no photos in the pool other than a single official SOTTS photo from each sister who receives the official socks.
2. When you get the socks, feel free to wash them...but not if you have one of those washers that eats socks. That would suck. You are not obligated to wash them before sending them to the next person.
3. When you receive the socks, please use them in a self portrait as soon as possible. Once you've done that, select the next person (how you choose is up to you...as long as they have joined the Sisterhood and have not already had the socks) and send them on. Be sure to sign the "log" and pass it along as well. Please do not keep the socks for more than SEVEN DAYS.
4. Your photo should be tagged with "sotts", should be added to this group pool, and should include a link to the group. Bonus points for also including a link to the original photo. :-)
For more information on the Sisterhood, Click here to see where it all began.
Can't get enough of the socks? Check out all the extras and outtakes HERE.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 1 thing to the pool.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: