About Score Me! (post 1, score 5)
Post 1 photo only, and score/comment the 5 previous photos using the copy and paste tagline...
Copy and paste this tagline onto each of the five photos immediately to the right of your own:
Score __/10 (from the <a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/27682531@N00/">Score Me! (post 1, score 5)</a> group)
(and leaving a comment justifying your score is much appreciated ...)
Detailed instructions here.
- Post 1 and score the 5 to the RIGHT. ( The immediate right! ) You cannot choose the pics you'd like to score on.
- Post your photo BEFORE scoring.
- Start scoring IMMEDIATELY after you have posted your photo (if you don't have time to score don't post, active administrators... you may get banned).
- Use the copy and paste tagline when scoring (see above, sweeper running!)
- Score the photo on it's photographic merits, not the subject matter.
- Wait until 5 more images have been posted after yours before posting another.
- Treat each other with respect.
- Be polite and constructive.
- You are strongly encouraged to also leave a comment with your score - please make them constructive comments.
- Report any problems to an admin.
- Skip all photos by flooders with the exception of their first.
- Flood the group
- Revenge Score
- Delete scores or comments... NO REPOSTING
- copy and paste the same score on all five photos, you will get banned
- Block other members
- Be abusive or make personal attacks on other posters images or in email
- Harass other members in any way
- Post images that you cannot claim authorship of
- Post nudity which shows sexual organs of any kind - nipples included - this is a family friendly group
- Remove your photos from the group
- Post self-promotional photos or material alongside scores on other member's photos.
The rule of thumb for ScoreMe is treat each other with respect at all times. If you have a problem with a comment or score please email an Administrator.
Failure to obey the rules may result in ejection or banning from the group.
ScoreMe is a place to have fun. Lets keep it that way.
This is a public group.
Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: