This thread has been closed by Steve Webel.
Search this group's discussions
We are so glad that you stopped by!
This group is for everyone who has ever been to the beautiful country of Thailand. Please share your photos and participate in discussions relating to all things Thailand!
The Photo Pool
Please feel free to post your photos of Thailand in the Photo Pool. There is no particular topic - just whatever your eye and your camera capture! Please keep in mind;
- This is a work friendly / family friendly group. Please do not post anything that might be considered offensive or that would get someone in trouble at work (nudity, gross stuff, that sort of thing!)
- The daily posting limit for this group is 5 photos per day. That means if you have posted 5 photos in one day, you'll have to wait till the next day before posting again!
The Discussion Board
The discussion board can be a great place for you to discuss all sorts of things related to Thailand. Please feel free to begin new discussions as well as regularly participate in on-going discussions.
- Please refrain from arguments, name calling and rudeness in any form.
- Do not SPAM the discussion boards with advertisements for something your selling, something that has nothing to do with Thailand, or something that... well, just don't SPAM!
Basically, adhere to flickr's Community Guidelines when you post photos or participate in discussions.
- If you need some help with how to post one of your photos in a discussion, see the explanation of how to do that.
Themed Photo Projects
A great way to stretch your photography skills and to further promote your photography is to participate in the "Themed Photo Projects" covering a variety of themes.
(If you have suggestions for a theme that has not been done, please let us know!)
Welcome! | Themed Projects Index | How To's | Email the Admin
Originally posted at 11:27PM, 22 March 2007 PDT
Steve Webel edited this topic 76 months ago.
Would you like to comment?
Sign up for a free account, or sign in (if you're already a member).