If you want a Gold Ring of Excellence but don't have 10 Silver Ring awards, post your picture here to gain more awards.
Please read and follow these rules:
1. Only photos with at least 6 Silver Rings, but less than 10 may post here. The invite (if present and as seen on the group front page) counts as an award.
2. Post only SMALL SIZE. If you don't know how, see these instructions.
3. Maximum ONE picture at a time. NO double-posting the same picture. Posting more than 1 or double posting = removal of all pictures with or without warning.
4. Immediately award 3 other photos (more if you like) for EACH photo you post in this thread with a Silver Ring. Award code is under these instructions (do not use the code from the front page). Members not awarding will have their pictures removed from this thread, and members could be banned. NO REPOSTING.
5. Multiple Silver Ring awards from the same person count as 1. This is whether they came from the pool or this thread or a combination of both.
6. Photos that receive 10 awards will receive the Gold Ring award and an admin invite to Double Ring of Excellence directly from this thread. DO NOT POST TO THE 10+ THREAD. Admins will remove photos when they receive 10 Silver Rings or when 3 days expire; whichever comes first. Reposting=Removal.
español, Italiano, Français, Deutsch, 指示为汉语, português, قواعد المجموعة في اللغة العربية , Правила на русском языке, translate.google.com
Use this code when awarding in this thread. Do not use the code from the front page:
<b>Congratulations on receiving a Silver Ring of Excellence.</b>
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/ringofexcellence/"><img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7008/6714319175_27965e4751_o.jpg" width="120" height="125" alt="Ring of Excellence/"></a>
Please TAG your photo with <b>ringexcellence</b>
<b>Seen in the <a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/ringofexcellence/">Ring of Excellence Group (P1/A5)</a> </b> 6+ thread.
It will look like this:
Congratulations on receiving a Silver Ring of Excellence.
Please TAG your photo with ringexcellence
Seen in the Ring of Excellence Group (P1/A5) 6+ thread.
Originally posted at 5:44PM, 16 January 2012 PST
pheαnix edited this topic 4 months ago.