About PROFESSIONAL CONCERT PHOTOGRAPHY (post 1, comment 3)
As far as I'm concerned a "pro" is someone who is good at what they do.
This group is for people who want to hear back from other talented photographers about what they did right...and wrong!
- Post 1 photo and then immediately comment 3 photos to the right of yours in the pool.
- You must wait until 3 photos have passed before you can post again.
- Live, candid, backstage and promo photos of musicians are welcome in this group!
- Copy and paste the code given below when you comment --- do not the change the code.
Here is the code:
My favorite thing about this photo is: _____
If I could change one thing about this photos, I would: ______
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/pro_concert_photography//"> PROFESSIONAL CONCERT PHOTOGRAPHY (post 1, comment 3) </a>
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER 3 COMMENTS?:
- Nothing, you can reflect on what's been said and use it to grow.
- Don't let the comments get you down --- if you feel uncomfortable with the comments you have been given, feel free to delete that photo from the pool and the comments from your photo! This group is for your personal growth... do what makes you happy!