About 'Roid Week 2009
POLAROID WEEK is a bi-annual celebration of all things instant!
Here are the simple rules:
* It's five days. Monday thru Friday.
* Pool opens at 6:00 am on Monday, Eastern Standard Time.
* Pool closes at 12:00 am on Friday (technically, Saturday), Pacific Standard Time.
* Members can post up to 3 photos a day. In Flickr terms, a day = 24 hours. So, 3 photos within 24 hours.
* Though we call it "Polaroid Week," any instant film is fine.
* Digital photos of Polaroids are not accepted.
* No Poladroids! You have your own group to play in. This is a film only group.
* Post photos you haven't posted on Flickr before. Give us something new. We will unceremoniously delete all photos that do not meet this requirement.
* And give us something good. This is our seasonal eye candy. Make it sweet.
Cate n' Lori
PS: Check out last year's Polaroid Week 2008 for inspiration!
And these other awesome Polaroid Groups:
Polaroid SX 70
Polaroid Land Camera
Polaroid Addiction Monkey
polaroid + expired film
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
- Uploads to the group pool have been disabled.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: