21,694 photos |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
Yahoo! for Good UK (a group admin) says:
10 Nov 08 - Thank you all. This group is now closed as we reached our goal of 30,000 pink photos.
Yahoo! has donated €30,000 to our selected charities (see below) who are fighting against breast cancer.
Thank you for showing your support we couldn't do this without you! :)
About Pink 2008
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and if you add your pink photos to this group you can help to raise up to €30,000 for local charities.
For each pink photo you add to www.flickr.com/groups/pink2008, Yahoo! for Good will donate €1, up to a maximum of €30,000. We will split the total equally between 5 charities in UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
- In the UK Cancer Research UK will use this donation to fund breast cancer research.
- In Germany Deutsche Krebshilfe will use this donation to fund a breast cancer project.
- In France Association Le Cancer du sein, parlons en ! will use this donation to fund screening.
- In Spain FEFOC will use this donation to fund information about prevention and detection.
- In Italy LILT will use this donation to fund breast cancer research.
You can add 5 pink photos a day during October, so please think about making a month long commitment to sharing your pink photos!
STEP 1: Join this group (requires a Yahoo! ID. Don't have one? Sign up now)
STEP 2: Upload a pink themed photo to your Flickr Account
STEP 3: Add your photo to this Group.
STEP 4: Spread the word and share this group with your friends!
Need help using Flickr?
The Help Forum
Take Flickr's Magical Feature Tour
Visit the Breast Cancer Awareness pages across Yahoo! for Good for other ways to get involved.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
- Uploads to the group pool have been disabled.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: