This thread has been closed by Farkled.
Search this group's discussions
Modern etiquette codifies social interactions with others, such as;
1. Refraining from personal insults
2. Offering constructive advise and comments to members
3. Avoiding disrupting the thread with unnecessary remarks
4. Following established rules of a group upon becoming a member
5. Clearly state your reason for seeking critique
6. When posting an image for critique, if you receive suggestions for improvement, please leave your original image in the stream, so that when you post your revised copy for everyone to see, they have the original to compare your edits to.
7. Please do not use this group for non-critique purposes. ie: advertising of websites, photostreams, self glorification, etc.
Originally posted at 7:43PM, 27 June 2008 PDT
garreyf (a group admin) edited this topic 36 months ago.
Would you like to comment?
Sign up for a free account, or sign in (if you're already a member).