Lohrman ADMIN February 20, 2016
If you wish to enter the PFRE Real Estate Photographer of The Month contest please read and follow the contest rules at: photographyforrealestate.net/pfre-photographer-of-the-month/
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis is a place to view monthly contestants in the Photography For Real Estate Monthly contest. Monthly winners will be announced on the PFRE blog (photographyforrealestate.net)
Group Rules1. Entrants enter the PFRE still contest by joining the PFRE Real Estate Photographer of The Month Flickr Group and posting their entry directly. For identification and communication purposes, contestants MUST have their full name, location, website URL and email in their Flickr profile or in the description field of their entry. Entries without this will be deleted before voting starts.
2. By entering this contest, contestants agree to have their photo posted on photographyforrealestate.net for the purpose of recognition and historical record of the winners and agree to release Larry Lohrman and PFRE Media LLC from any liability resulting from any infringement of the submitted image by any third party.
3. Submitted photos should be 2000 pixels on the longest edge.
4. Each month there will be a different theme for the photo. See the Theme Schedule listed at the link below.
5. Self-promotion is grounds for disqualification. This means if you “Fav” your own photo will be disqualified!
6. It is the intention that both the photography and the post-processing for images all be done by the person that posts the image.
7. This competition is void where prohibited by law.
8. Any juror who enters a photo in the contest cannot vote for their own photo.
For complete rules see: photographyforrealestate.net/pfre-photographer-of-the-month/
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe