vujiphotos ADMIN October 30, 2012
Well, we seem to be wrapped for the season. Stay tuned for what we have in store for 2013!
Group DescriptionWe're an offshoot of the awesome Peoria Illinois group - dedicated to all things Strobist - with a local twist.
We are always looking for new and exciting opportunities plus ideas for meetups, workshops, etc. so if you have an idea, drop one of the administrators a line!
Group Rules1. All images must utilize off-camera lighting in some form.
2. Information about the lighting setup should be included in the description of the photo(s) whenever possible. This allows group members to learn more about lighting setups and scenarios.
3. We understand that we all have photos to share. While we won't limit the number of uploads to the group pool, please use discretion and don't "flood" the pool.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe