laurenz ADMIN May 19, 2007
Dear members,lately, there were very many pool postings that did not have the prerequisite number of favourites.So, for the time being, I have set the pool to "moderated", meaning that new pictures have to This may mean that it takes a while until your picture shows upLaurenz
Group DescriptionUnlike my Travel Photography Group which is about the practicalities of traveling with a camera and has a vast photo pool, this group is about showcasing only the best Travel shots.
Photos submitted to the pool have to have at least 15 faves.
If your photo does not qualify, you can still submit it to Travel Photography .
Photos with less than 15 faves will be deleted from the pool.
Please make sure to have a meaningful description and tags making it clear where the photo was taken.
PS: don't miss our Photolog!
More "outstanding" Groups:
Outstanding Animal Photos
Outstanding Landscape Photos
Outstanding Night Shots
Outstanding Sunset and Sunrise Pictures
Outstanding Travel Photos
Group RulesThe rules for posting photos are quite simple:
- the photo should be a travel photo
- it has to have at least 15 faves before being posted to the pool.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe