Group DescriptionTo facilitate controlling the compliance with this memo, this group is for people to post their images of somebody else's cat.
Guidelines (i.e. Rules):
1) Has to include a cat in the picture. Clarification: Note that an image of a cat is not the same as a cat. (Images that were submitted to this group prior to the introduction of the Clarification to this Rule are permitted to remain in the pool.)
2) The cat has to belong to someone other than you. Clarification: Images of feral cats may be accepted, at the discretion of the admins.
3) Please tag your images with not my cat.
You might also be interested in the somebody else's dog group.
You probably won't be interested in the somebody else's baby group.
Lemons on laptops and other people's kittens
The wrong kind of flapjacks and obligatory mittens
Mounds of pastrami and toroidal breads
These are a few of my favorite threads
-- by dr. loplop
- This group doesn't care how many other groups a photo is in
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe