|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Where in Northumberland?||karldelahaye||2||Derek Burton||5 years ago|
|Photo of the Week||Ray Byrne||5||roasted cub (deleted)||5 years ago|
|Rules||Ray Byrne||13||Ray Byrne||6 years ago|
|Quality control||Ray Byrne||9||Ray Byrne||6 years ago|
|North East photo labs?||Tomb Land PRO||1||photoABRUZZO||7 years ago|
|A question for someone what knows||Meanderthol||7||nigeltriharder PRO||9 years ago|
|New Photgraphic Group in Alnmouth||Ian Aitchison||1||adaptable popcorn (deleted)||9 years ago|
|and Conkers to you too!||Meanderthol||4||Ray Byrne||9 years ago|
|Boundaries||Ray Byrne||11||GeordieMac Pics||11 years ago|
Group DescriptionThe English county that's almost Scottish. I think it should go for independence.
Please only post photos that are in the county or have some strong link to it. It would be nice if you could map/geo-tag your images too.
Also on Facebook - Northumberland
Google+ - Northumberland
Group RulesI dislike rules. These ones are not of the cast-iron, unbreakable variety and not all of them need be applied at the same time. However, if you do break the rules don't be surprised if you don't see your photographs in the group.
So, a photograph in the group should:
1. depict Northumberland or have some clear historic or current connection to the county
2. be of passable quality (not any old rubbish)
3. be authentic and not excessively digitally altered
4. be mapped on the flickr map (within the county)
Additionally, a photo will not be included if it is commercial or self-promotional spam. Images with watermarks, or other identifying marks, that are visible in the flickr thumbnail, will usually be excluded.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe