About A steady hand (1/4s+, no tripods allowed)
Here is a group where you can show off how steady your hand is. The rules:
1. Exposure time must be 1/4 second or longer.
2. Your camera must be handheld--no tripods allowed.
3. Flash is not allowed. Ambient lighting only. This kind of rules out bright sunshine unless perhaps you're using a pinhole lens or something. ;)
4. Image stabilization (on cameras that support this feature) must be turned off.
5. The photo should be raw out of the camera with all Exif data intact, so we can substantiate your shutter speeds.
6. There is no rule #6.
7. Photos not meeting these criteria will be removed from the pool.
This is a public group.
Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: