Sam Scholes ADMIN March 16, 2015
Welcome to the Nikon DSLR Users group! This group is dedicated to the discussion of Nikon's digital SLR cameras and other topics of interest to Nikon users. Please use the search function and read through existing threads to find answers to common questions before posting a new question. If you have questions about group policies please read the Rules. To report a problem please contact an admin or moderator.
Group DescriptionNikon has been renowned for high-quality optics and camera equipment since they were founded in 1919. The history of Nikon cameras began in 1948, the year that the Nikon I, the company's first camera was released. Today Nikon continues that legacy with an outstanding line of digital SLR (single lens reflex) cameras and lenses.
This group is a place for users of all Nikon Digital SLR cameras to share their experiences, demonstrate techniques through example, and discuss Nikon's latest offerings.
Group Rules1. Members may submit no more than three photos a day to the group pool.
2. Please tag photographs with the name of the camera used (ie. D7100, D800, D4, and so on).
3. We do NOT allow:
• Screencaps of favorites
• Photos of artwork
• Heavily Photoshopped photos including over-cooked HDR
• Photos with nudity.
• Photos of camera equipment.
• Self-portraits with your camera.
• Pet photography.
• Photos related to suicide or drugs
4. If you find one of your photographs has been removed from the group pool please don't resubmit it. Thank you.
5. Camera debates are strictly prohibited. Do NOT post "Canon vs Nikon" threads. Do NOT ask which camera brand is better. Do NOT start debates about which camera to buy. Discussions of this type will be promptly deleted and the offending member may be banned from the group.
- This group doesn't care how many other groups a photo is in
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe