motoringconbrio ADMIN January 2, 2015
Welcome! Click "About" (or scroll down if using a newer version of Flickr) to see how to participate.
Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionThis group is by and for the readers of the enthusiast site motoringconbrio.com.
There are two ways to participate in this group:
1. If you are already on Flickr, join the newly-created Motoring Con Brio Readers' Rides group here and submit your photos. Done.
2. If you are not on Flickr and don't wish to join, email your photo(s) to us or find us on the Face-Book and we will upload them to the group on your behalf.
Whichever method you choose, be sure to include any relevant information (first name, location, year/make/model of your car) that may be of interest to others. Also, to avoid any confusion and to make this group as enjoyable as possible for everyone, please try to limit submissions to cars you yourself own, as opposed to a photo of a car your dad owned, a car that looks like one you used to own, a great picture you took of someone else's car, etc.
Thanks for playing, and enjoy!
Group Rules1. Be sure to include any relevant information (first name, location, year/make/model of your car) that may be of interest to others.
2. Please limit submissions to cars you yourself currently own.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe