The Official Flickr Community of www.moleskinerie.com.
No ads, no snarky comments. Just pure Moleskine love.
NO ADVERTISING AND DIRECT LINKING TO COMMERCIAL SITES PER FLICKR GUIDELINES.
POST ONLY IMAGES OF WORKS OF/ON ACTUAL MOLESKINE NOTEBOOKS.
- New member? Introduce yourself HERE.
- Concerns about MOLESKINE QUALITY? Go HERE.
- Foodie with a Moleskine? Join MEAL MOLES.
- Report STRAY PICTURES and OFF TOPIC THREADS HERE
- The NEW Moleskinerie Group at FACEBOOK is now open. Join us there.
THE LONG VERSION :
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE JOINING:
Welcome to the "MOLESKINERIE " Group on FLICKR. This is a place to share photos and scans of Moleskine notebooks and exchange news and opinions about them.
This FLICKR group is dedicated to the discussion and display of Moleskine® brand notebooks and photographs and scans of actual works on those notebooks ONLY.
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 50 PHOTOS a member can upload EACH MONTH so make sure to pick your best shot.
Who Should Join?
Everyone who is interested in Moleskine notebooks are welcome.
How Do Threads Work?
Threads are discussions about Moleskine and topics that interest us. Let's keep it pleasant. NO ADVERTISING, POLITICAL or PERSONAL DISCUSSIONS are allowed. If a thread is deleted, it has crossed the line. The same goes for offending photos. If you're not sure, ask the Admins before posting or starting a thread.
As of 21 September 2006 we are instituting a limit of 2 discussion threads a member may start each week. Please be guided accordingly. Previously started threads won't be affected.
The MOLESKINERIE Pool
Our group aims to feature unique Moleskine images, modifications and product/website events.To keep our content fresh, try to avoid posting the same pictures in other groups.
You can say it any way you like but we suggest you include English captions to be understood by everyone.
What's ACCEPTABLE in the group pool:
Your best shots and scans of Moleskine notebooks, modifications and product/website events. POST ONLY WORKS OF/ON ACTUAL MOLESKINE NOTEBOOKS.
What's NOT ALLOWED in the group pool:
(1) Photoshopped/computer-modified images are no longer acceptable.
(2) Non-Moleskine notebooks and journals as main subjects.
(3) Nudes - We respect your creativity BUT - this is an all-ages, all-sensibilities pool and we aim to keep it all ages safe. PG-13 is just about right.
(4) Photographs which were not taken by you. Copyright infringement is a serious offense. Do not copy/use images without permission. More info is available @ Creative Commons.
(5) Photographs/comments/text deemed offensive and/or damaging to any person, group, race or religion.
(6) Strictly no advertising or direct linking to commercial sites.
This group is also subject to FLICKR's Community Guidelines.
Let's keep the MOLESKINERIE group on FLICKR a safe and wholesome place to gather and view photos of the notebook we love.
We may use some of the images here to illustrate posts on Moleskinerie.com. To facilitate the permission process kindly keep an eye on your message box.
This is a volunteer-run effort and we have other jobs to do so please be be patient with emails and other requests.
NEW TO MOLESKINERIE@FLICKR? INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.
FIND MORE ABOUT FLICKR HERE.
WANT TO JOIN FLICKR? GO HERE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MOLESKINERIE
FOR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS AND REPORT INFRACTIONS, CONTACT THE GROUP ADMINS.
VISIT OUR PARTNER SITE, MEAL MOLES @ FLICKR
N.B. These guidelines take effect today, 18 July, 2006 and will be modified as needed. Previous posts are not affected.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 50 things to the pool each month.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: