j.towbin © ADMIN July 27, 2017
Macro Mondays is a MODERATED and THEME-BASED group challenging you to take theme-specific macros. A NEW THEME appears in the discussion thread each week. Shoot your macro based on this new theme and post it beginning MONDAY according to GMT/UTC time. TAG your photo with "Macro Mondays" and the new theme. Here are the RULES--members are expected to follow them.
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionTHIS IS A MODERATED AND THEME-BASED GROUP
(Your Photos Must Follow the Theme of the Week)
This group is for all macro-loving flickrites! The concept is simple: take a macro photo based on the current weekly theme and send it to this group on Monday. A new theme is posted on Tuesday, giving you plenty of time to come up with your very best unique and creative photo. On the following Monday, post your AWESOME macro for everyone to see!
Group RulesThis is a MODERATED group. Please do NOT join this group unless you agree to follow these simple rules which are explained here in more detail:
1. Your photo MUST conform to each week's changing theme and taken the week the theme is announced.
2. Your photo MUST be macro or cropped to appear as macro. We have a 3" MAXIMUM guideline.
3. Photos MUST be taken AFTER the new weekly theme has been announced. Photos taken prior to the new theme's announcement will be removed from the pool.
4. Your photo must ONLY be posted to the group's pool on Monday GMT.
5. Only ONE shot allowed per week - so pick your best! No diptychs, triptychs or collages.
6. Tag your photo with "Macro Mondays" and the week's theme.
7. Only photographs may be submitted to the pool. Scanned images or images solely created by computer programs are not permitted.
8. Only submit content to the group that you have created. This means do not steal photographs that others have created and pass them off as your own. Anyone who is found to be doing so will be banned from the group and the information passed on to the Flickr Abuse team.
9. REPOSTING a photo to get a higher position in the group pool is NOT PERMITTED!
If you do not follow these rules your image will be deleted from the pool.
Repeated failure to observe these rules will result in you being banned from this group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe