This group is about having fun and not worrying about any rules. It is for people who are photo addicts and can't control themselves. We will never stop taking pictures.
Lomography emphasizes casual, snapshot photography. Accidents such as over-saturated colors, lens artifacts, and exposure defects are rehabilitated to produce swirly, abstract effects - a trait emphasized by practitioners.
The following are the Lomographic Society 10 Rules of Lomography:
1. Take your LOMO (or whatever camera you choose) everywhere you go.
2. Use it anytime - day or night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but a part of it.
4. Shoot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you've captured on film.
9. You don't have to know afterwards, either.