lifesforsharing ADMIN May 11, 2009
Welcome to our Flickr group. As you can see so far we have had some great images shared on here by people who were at the T-Square event. If you have some, why don't you upload too. Have a look at the ones from our Flickr photographer Maize while you are here.
Group DescriptionHello and welcome.
It's been a while since our first Life's for Sharing event back in January at Liverpool Street Station and the next one is just round the corner.
On April 30th our Flickr friend Maize documented the next installment and we want to give you the heads up to check out the images of the event.
You can find more details about the event itself over at our YouTube channel and see videos of our last event at Liverpool Street Station. But until then have a great week and see you on 30th April.
How it works:
• If you were at the event, you can upload your photos here if you want. Otherwise just browse and see if you can see yourself in any of the photos.
• Leave us a comment the Group Discussions to let us know if you enjoyed the event, or if you weren't there let us know if you want to be at the next one. We’ve got lots of other things planned for the summer so make sure to let us know if you do want to get involved.
• We also hope to announce more photography activities for this Flickr group in the future, so keep checking back for more details.
A few dos and don'ts
• Post your own photography from our T-Mobile events.
• Make sure you read the Group Rules before you submit any photos. Uploaded content must be your own.
• Feel free to post discussion threads, we’d love to hear all your comments about our Flickr group and our TV ads. But we’d prefer if you kept your conversations about photography, singing, music, dance and T-Mobile in general.
• Be patient, we are reviewing all group submissions so it will take a short while before your photos appear.
PLEASE DO NOT:
• Spam the group
• Post anything that you cannot claim authorship of
• Use inappropriate language or post nudity with 'bits and bobs' of any kind – this is a family-friendly group :-)
Visit us on YouTube | Follow us on Twitter | Join Facebook Group
Group RulesWe've set up this Flickr Group to let fans of the latest T-Mobile TV commercials share their memorable experiences from the days the commercials were made.
We've created these Group Rules, which you should read before submitting to the T-Mobile Life’s For Sharing Flickr Group (‘Group’).
(i) By adding your photo to the Group, you confirm to T-Mobile that your submitted photo is:
• consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines,
• your photo is an original work, free from any third party rights, in particular that it shall not under no circumstance constitute, whether entirely or in parts, any infringement upon the intellectual property rights of third parties
• that any persons depicted in your photo have consented to the distribution and display of the photo with no remuneration of any kind being payable to them.
(ii) You understand and agree that your photograph(s) will appear viewable by visitors to the Group.
(iii) You consent to allow T-Mobile to contact you through FlickrMail regarding any request T-Mobile might have related to obtaining permission from you to use your photograph(s) for purposes outside of the Group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe