Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionWhen we started our blog, www.directionstohome.blogspot.com, we had two goals.
1) connect with each other (the co-blog writers scattered around the world)
2) connect with others … That would be you.
As you probably can see by looking at our posts, we are creative gals. And, as much as we love showing our latest creative endeavor, we would like to see yours! And to do so we will be hosting a show-n-tell called Inspiration Point.
Each month one of us will post a picture of . . . something. Then, your challenge will be to create something inspired by that picture. This is a group flickr account to which you may upload your image(s) (no more than 2 per project) so that we all can oooh and ahhh over your talent. If your creative outlet is visual, then of course you upload a picture of your creation. If you are a writer or musician … this is more difficult. So, for you I would suggest that you create an image (like of a portion of words) and a link to your blog. Then at your blog, you can post your short story, poem, or music file (you get the idea). That way all can participate in their own way.
At the end of the month, we will highlight our favorites and might share what we were inspired to create.
We do have RULES though:
1. It must be something you made/created
2. Inspired by our image
3. And be rated no more than PG13. (We are a family blog after all.)
4. Please, no advertising or spam (they will be removed).
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each month.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe