617 items |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
normy (a group admin) says:
20 Mar 07 -
Infinite Flickr Tip:
Make the previous picture in the pool full size before taking your shot.
106 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About infinite flickr (please read posting rules)
A picture of someone using flickr to see a picture of someone else using flickr to see a picture of someone else using flickr to see a picture of someone else using flick to see a ...... ad infinitum.
This photo pool only accepts pictures that follow strict rules as outlined below. Pictures that don't follow the rules may be deleted and then I feel bad! Try and be creative within the basic rules.
REITERATION OF COMMONLY BROKEN RULES
1. Please make sure YOU are visible in the picture with the screen!! Pictures with inanimate objects are not as interesting and will be deleted.
1a. When I say YOU I mean more than a hand or a foot or an elbow. A bit of face would be nice.
2. Please make the previous picture as large as possible. These will be treated on a "case by case" basis. If it is at a small size and the resolution is great and we can still see a few other flickrites in the image then you're probably good.
3. I've decided that I will delete pictures that don't have at least another 2 previous images clearly visible
Have a look at what has been submitted so far via the slideshow:
The rules are as so:
1. Open the most recent picture in the pool and make sure you are viewing it at a reasonable size. (By selecting "all sizes" and a large image you can fill the screen)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
"get the photo as close to full screen as possible"
2. Get a friend or use a tripod and the self timer to take a picture similar to this:
With YOU looking at the most recent picture in the pool. Try not to make the picture too dark or it might not work too well. (make sure that both YOU AND THE SCREEN are visible in the picture)
Please ensure that there are at least a couple of previous pictures visible in your photo before you post it.
3. Quickly upload it to the pool so that the sequence doesn't get screwed up.
4. Put a comment on your picture saying whether it is the 5th, 10th, 11th or whatever position it is in the pool.
5. Tag the photo "infinite flickr" and add a comment stating
"if you have stumbled across this photo in my stream an wonder what the hell its all about watch this slide show and all will be exsplaned!"
6. Make sure that all sizes of the picture are available for everyone to see.
7. Follow the fun with the slideshow see how many people you've actually been looking at.
This is a public group.
Members can post 1 thing to the pool each month.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: