This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis group is for imagery of Second Life avatars wearing IKON brand eyes, created and uploaded by IKON customers. All product lines of IKON eyes are displayed here.
Additional IKON Flickr groups have been created to show off specific IKON eye lines:
IKON Ardent Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_ardent
IKON Ascension Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_ascension
IKON Charm Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_charm
IKON Deadshine Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_deadshine
IKON Destiny Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_destiny
IKON Eternal Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_eternal
IKON Hope Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_hope
IKON Horizon and Kaleido Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_horizon
IKON Immortal Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_immortal
IKON Lucid Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_lucid
IKON Odyssey Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_odyssey
IKON Perspective Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_perspective
IKON Promise Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_promise
IKON Sovereign Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_sovereign
IKON Spectral Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_spectral
IKON Sunrise Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_sunrise
IKON Triumph Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_triumph
IKON Utopia Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_utopia
IKON Vanity Eyes: www.flickr.com/groups/ikon_vanity
Note that images added to these line groups are by invitation only.
Group RulesPlease don't add pictures unless IKON eyes are clearly visible and easy to identify. The idea is to showcase EYES, so close-ups are preferred.
Images are approved by IKON before being included in the group. Rejections are usually because of the following:
- The eyes shown aren't IKON.
- The eyes aren't clearly visible and identifiable as IKON due to angle, lighting, focus or image resolution.
- The eyes are small relative to the overall image, as in full body shots.
- The eyes are filtered, retouched or altered so much that they look significantly different from their original appearance.
- Image quality, setting, theme, messaging or avatar appearance that fails to compliment the brand and show it off to best advantage.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate