My Name is Merle ADMIN September 13, 2017
ALL PHOTOS IN THIS GROUP MUST BE TAKEN AT HERON HAVEN IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA. ANY PHOTOS NOT TAKEN AT HERON HAVEN WILL BE DENIED. UPDATE 4/11/2015: Due to the enormous amount of Canada Goose photos that get submitted here, I will choose the best of your submissions for posting. It's nothing personal, we just get TONS of goose photos this time of year!
Group DescriptionPhotos taken at "Heron Haven" in Omaha, Nebraska.
Heron Haven now has a website!
LIKE us on Facebook!
Heron Haven Brochure: To view the first page of their brochure, click here.
To view the second page of their brochure, click here.
2013 MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
$25 annual dues for individuals and families. Checks should be made out to Friends of Heron Haven.
2013 HERON HAVEN CAMERA CLUB
Started in February 2010, our first meeting decided the function of the camera club was to help support Friends of Heron Haven. That being said:
* You must be a member of Friends of Heron Haven to be a member of the camera club. The membership is $25 annually for individuals or families.
* Check back for periodic updates on Camera Club meetings and other events.
We are currently considering topics of discussion and/or classes, as well as possible field trips. If you are on Facebook, please avail yourself of our Heron Haven page as much information is located there. Please join us!
Group RulesGROUP RULES
1. All photos must be from Heron Haven, located in Omaha, Nebraska. Any photos not from the haven will be deleted.
2. For now, members are allowed ten (10) photos per day.
3. Photos must be approved by the administrator(s).
4. No nudity or pornography allowed. Period.
1. Please look around and leave some comments. We all love to get them!
2. I'd love it if you geo-tagged your shots - it would be cool to see where you took the them!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe