About hello, stranger. [a street photography group]
Shots of people on the street, WITHOUT their faces being shown belong in this group. This is an experiment of capturing human dynamics without their emotions. Frontal photos are acceptable ONLY IF the faces are not recognizable (for example they're blurred, or very poor lit intentionally).
Good Examples plucked from the pool
If your photo got removed, probably because
1. There's no people in it, or the people are too small you can't see them from the thumbnail, or
2. There are some people with their faces exposed, or
3. It's not taken on the street or any public places, such as public transit, parks, shopping malls, etc (although street will be the most preferable). Remember we're a street photography group.
4. It's not candid. Home studio and set up photo shoot aren't allowed. We know when we see one.
5. It's a photo of people you know (duh), or
6. It's your self-portrait.
We're changing the group icon every month. So we'll let you know if your photo is interesting enough to be the icon of the month.
Now go out and take good pictures.
PS. We're not to fond of fake borders and watermarks. Natural lighting and colors are preferable.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: