Group DescriptionWelcome to the official Olympus America Inc. Flickr Group! Join us in celebrating photography created by our community of Olympus enthusiasts. Share your best shots and we'll share them with our fans.
Shop our award-winning digital imaging and audio products: getolympus.com.
Don't forget to connect! 'Like' us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Group RulesYou exemplify our “Capture your Stories” credo. You produce amazing work that we consider worth sharing. By joining our Flickr Group, you will allow us to share your work with the world. These rules are meant to establish each of our expectations as to what may and may not be done with your work. Take a look.
We look forward to showcasing you and your content!
Group Rules: (Effective on October 1, 2013.)
By submitting your photograph(s), video(s), photograph or video titles and/or your Flickr username (the “Content”) to The Get Olympus Flickr Group, on or after the effective date (10/01/2013), located at www.flickr.com/groups/getolympus/ (the “Group”), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
(i) Olympus America Inc. and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assignees (collectively “Olympus”) may have, without any further obligation to you, a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub licensable, worldwide license and permission to use in perpetuity the Content in any media now known or hereafter developed in connection with the promotion or marketing of the Group, including but not limited to use of such Content on Olympus owned or controlled domains, or any successor group thereof;
(ii) You have accepted the Yahoo! Terms of Service and Flickr Community Guidelines;
(iii) If Olympus desires to use your Content for a purpose not covered by this license, Olympus will contact you to request your permission;
(iv) By submitting the Content you are certifying to Olympus that you have all of the rights and permissions necessary (including written authorizations of any individuals depicted in the Content, or such individuals’ parents or guardians if under 18 years of age) to grant the foregoing rights and permissions to Olympus;
(v) Unless otherwise instructed by the Content provider and agreed upon by Olympus, all photos will be attributed to the Flickr ID who provided the Content;
(vi) You acknowledge that the Content you submit may be accessible by known and unknown third parties, who can obtain copies, downloads or other renderings of the Content freely. You understand that Olympus shall not be responsible for, and you release and waive any and all claims you have against Olympus for, such use by third parties. Olympus shall not be responsible for policing, enforcing, or otherwise pursuing third parties for any claims related to such third party’s use of the Content submitted; and
(vii) Olympus may remove any Content from the Group for any or no reason. All Olympus decisions with respect to the removal of any Content shall be final.
(viii) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
Guidelines For Photo Submissions Into the Pool:
1. By adding your content to the Group, you confirm to Olympus that your submitted content:
• is consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines and Yahoo! Terms of Service;
• is your own original work;
• does not contain or reference any third party trademarks;
• does not contain any insensitive, pornographic or obscene material;
• does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party;
• does not contain any illegal content or material; and
• you have the permission of all persons shown in your content to post their images in the Group and allow their images to appear in Flickr streams as described below.
2. You understand and agree that even if your content is subject to all rights reserved, or a non-commercial attribution, the content you submit to the Group will appear viewable by visitors to the Group and may appear on Olympus America Inc.’s websites, email news letters, or in its social media network pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+, as part of a Flickr stream as long as your content is in the Group.
3. You consent to allow Olympus America Inc. to contact you through FlickrMail regarding any request Olympus may have related to obtaining permission from you to use your content for purposes outside of the Group or Flickr streams.
For customer support, please visit: our Customer Support page or drop us a line and we'll make sure to connect you with the right people!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe