Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionGeek out with GeekGirlCon! We're dedicated to recognizing and celebrating the contribution of women in all aspects of geek culture. Connect with us through social media and meet other geeks at events and our annual convention!
This group was created to pool together all photos taken at GeekGirlCon events throughout the year and share them with our ever-growing family. By adding photos to this pool, you agree that GeekGirlCon may use your photos at its discretion, provided that it credits the owner.
Group RulesPlease read the following rules prior to joining the group and submitting any photos.
1. Photos must involve GeekGirlCon in some fashion, whether they are from events, are of merchandise, or attendees of events. Photos with no associations will be deleted.
2. Keep all photos family friendly. Nudity is out and so are obscene gestures.
3. Photos may not involve any form of racial, ethnic, religious, gender-biased bigotry, or any other negative imagery. Similarly, such commentary will not be tolerated. Breaking either of these rules will risk you being banned from the group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe