About Fully Filled
Winner of our monthly theme photocontest (theme Oxidation):
Did you find a photo OUTSIDE THE POOL that you think is perfect for this group? Invite them!
Fully Filled INVITE CODE:
Please consider adding your picture to the <a href=http://www.flickr.com/groups/fullyfilled/> Fully Filled Group </a>
Do you see a photo in the pool and you want to let know you saw it in the Fully Filled Group, you can leave this comment.
Fully Filled COMMENT CODE:
Seen in the <a href=http://www.flickr.com/groups/fullyfilled/> Fully Filled Group </a>
1. Post only pictures that are Fully Filled. What do we mean by that? Well, basically that your picture is filled up completely with architectural details, nature, candy, bicycles, people, whatever; as long as your photo contains no horizon! If you’re not sure what we mean by “fully filled” feel free to browse our pool for examples.
2. If your not sure if your picture lives up to the standard of our pool, post your picture in the “is this fully filled?” thread. The admins and moderators will decide if a picture can go into the pool. Afterwards your picture will be deleted from the thread.
3. This is not a “post one, comment on x other pictures” pool. However, we do encourage to comment on some pictures in the pool. You probably all know how nice it is to receive comments. How many pictures you comment on is completely up to you.
4. Only post pictures you have taken!
5. Please post only one picture a day
6. No Nudes, No Porn, No Reposting. Violators will be removed from the group and banned.
7. Last but not least: have fun and be nice to each other!
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: